Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zombies are reanimated organisms that have lost rudimentary thought and reasoning skills. They are incredibly hostile and lack an immune system. New evidence shows that the brain is independent of oxygen and other means of nutrition, thus enabling zombies to live in vacuums. It is not known if it is required for them to eat.
The zombie disease is a whole new type of illness. A common misconception is that it is a virus. This is false. The zombie disease infects brain cells and breaks them down. Afterwards, the cells are remade and reformed. The brain has lost several skills and all of the memory of the host.
It is transferred to a host via fluidic contact. Usually, zombies are aggressive and will try to eat other people. Zombie bites are a common way to get the disease. However, other contact, such as contact with an open wound, injesting small amounts of infected tissue (high amounts result in permanent death), and sexual contact.
- Aggressive behavior/depression
- Violent/Highly aggressive
- Foul smell
New zombies tend to be faster than the average zombie. New zombies are not experiencing rigor mortis and can sprint towards their victims. The average zombie tends to be slow and stiff. However, their attacks are still devastating. Older zombies are faster, but are less durable than the average zombie.
- Normal zombies
- Jumpers- (Faster than most zombies)
- Alpha- (Large, smart. Some degree of intelligence)
- Dead- (Did not survive transformation)
True or False: Proving or Disproving Some Zombie Myths
- Zombies are dead
- False: Although zombies are not dead, they aren't really alive either!
- Zombies remember things
- False: Zombies do not remember anything, save for Alphas
- Zombies only hunt humans
- False: Zombies hunt everything
- The zombie disease is waterborne and airborne
- False: The zombie disease is contracted by direct bodily fluidic contact.
- Other animals can become zombies.
- True: Though most die during transformation, Dogs, Large cats, and elephants can become zombies. Mosquitos and other bloodsuckers avoid zombies and can't transfer the virus.