Yugoslavia is a kingdom in the Balkan region of Europe. It is currently occupied and annexed by Third Reich, Romania, and Hungary.
- Propaganda against socialism and the Soviet Union is ongoing.
- Socialist parties were outlawed Spring of 1937, and have yet to resume.
- The King and his parliament are taking an increasing role in the Yugoslav government
- Italian Fascist advisors have been part of the King's advisory council since Spring of 1935.
Czechslovakian Annexation Crisis
- Yugoslavia's Pan-Slavism opposes the return of the Sudentenland to Germany.
- Yugoslavia's distrust of Austria, now a part of Germany, continues.
Growing Tensions with Hungary
- For the year of 1937, Yugoslavia has been modernizing and training their army.
- In Summer 1937, Yugoslav troops accidentally crossed the border into Hungary and have been detained.
- As of Summer 1937, Yugoslavia's army is in a state of readyness.
- In 1941, after recently gaining independence from Italy; Romania, Hungary, & the Third Reich invade & eventually win. Yugoslavia is divided between them.