Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yugoslavia is a kingdom in the Balkan region of Europe. It is currently occupied and annexed by Third Reich, Romania, and Hungary.
- Propaganda against socialism and the Soviet Union is ongoing.
- Socialist parties were outlawed Spring of 1937, and have yet to resume.
- The King and his parliament are taking an increasing role in the Yugoslav government
- Italian Fascist advisors have been part of the King's advisory council since Spring of 1935.
Czechslovakian Annexation Crisis
- Yugoslavia's Pan-Slavism opposes the return of the Sudentenland to Germany.
- Yugoslavia's distrust of Austria, now a part of Germany, continues.
Growing Tensions with Hungary
- For the year of 1937, Yugoslavia has been modernizing and training their army.
- In Summer 1937, Yugoslav troops accidentally crossed the border into Hungary and have been detained.
- As of Summer 1937, Yugoslavia's army is in a state of readyness.
- In 1941, after recently gaining independence from Italy; Romania, Hungary, & the Third Reich invade & eventually win. Yugoslavia is divided between them.