Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
POD - 1943: 18th of April
Yamamoto listens to the worries of local commanders and does not board his transport aircraft, instead finishing his tour on-board a navy vessel. This causes the American attack to be a failure, and the Allies believe that the Japanese may be aware of the hacking of their codes. This results in a series of events that culminate in Japan surrendering without the use of the A-Bomb, Yamamoto becoming leader of Japan, and the USSR never gaining a foothold in Southeast Asia.
Differences from OTL
- Atomic Bombs are far less prominent due to Japanese advances in laser technology.
- Space becomes militarized, with space weaponry prominent.
- Lunar bases are established.
- Computers developed by the 1980s.
- Nuclear propulsion is never developed.
- Hydrogen becomes the primary fuel of the world.
- Great Britain's empire falls by the 1960s.
- The USSR never collapses.
- Japan becomes a superpower.
- The American power is not as large as it is in this timeline.
- Vietnam and China never become communist.
- Japanese culture is dominant in Southeast Asia.
- The American culture never becomes dominant worldwide.
- The USSR never occupied East Germany.