The year is 1933. Adolf Hitler has taken power in Germany. Choose to lead any nation in existence as of 1933. And lead it as a psychotic dictator, or a benevolent President. Wage war if you must.
1. You can only choose to lead one nation. When you choose a nation, you are also choosing to lead all of its colonies as of 1933. You can see all the colonies of nations in 1933 here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_1933
2. Nuclear programs may start in 1941-5.
3. One half year per day.
4. You can't be an occupied nation.
5. The League of Nations will be the only UN-like organization. I will be in charge of the League of Nations and what they do.
6. For now, I am the mapmaker.
7. Game starts on December 06, 2012.
8. We go by half-years.
9. Nukes can be used after the 40s, but before using a nuke please contact me first, I will approve any use of nukes.
10. Map Game will END in 1965.
11. I rule German Reich.
12. Everything must be plausible.
Moderators (for now)
- Der Führer AltHistoryGeek
- Der Ricthfuhrer: Warman555
- Der Reichsmarschall Sine dei gloriem (talk) 20:13, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah sorry, no maps yet please.
ATTENTION: MAP GAME OFFICIALLY STARTS TONIGHT!
- MAP MISSING?
Nations without names by them are available.
- Australia HungryLayne (talk) 01:42, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
- China: BrawnerWilliam (talk) 18:54, December 7, 2012 (UTC)BrawnerWilliam
- Japan -Kogasa
- Saudi Arabia
- Persia Rdv65 (talk) 22:05, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Azeria (client state of Italy): (DeanSims: Talk) 07:52, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Kurdistan: (client state of Italy): (DeanSims: Talk) 07:52, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Kurabia: (client state of Greece): Airlinesguy (talk)
- Finland User: Yoshifan420 (talk)
- France Bauglir Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All (talk) 01:13, December 5, 2012 (UTC).
- German Reich User:AltHistoryGeek
- Greece Airlinesguy (talk)
- Hungary SuperGalaxy (talk) 21:19, December 7, 2012 (UTC).
- Iceland: Pavillion (talk)
- Italy: (DeanSims: Talk) 12:44, December 10, 2012 (UTC).
- Yugoslavia: VictorMolinaro (talk)
- Soviet Union:Warman555
- New Zealand
- Great Britain Sine dei gloriem (talk) 22:08, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Colombia: WanderingOne
- Canada Enclavehunter (talk) 23:58, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- United States Stewdio333 (talk) 22:42, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Mexico User:Saturn120 February 24th 2014 23:15
- New Zealand
- South Africa: Nkbeeching
- Egypt (client state of Italy): (DeanSims: Talk) 04:25, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Soviet Union: Joseph Stalin orders the expansion of the Soviet Army and Air Force, and construction of two battleships to defend against the Japanese Empire begins. Meanwhile, expansion of farming operations in Ukraine, and industrial operations in Leningrad, Stalingrad and Moscow begin. Trade agreements are proposed to Germany, the United States, Britain, and France.
- Britain agrees on the trade agreements.
- Germany: Germany accepts the offer for a trade agreement from the Soviet Union.
- Persia: The Shah, Reza Khan continued his modernisation program in most of the domains and ask a trade deal with Germany, the Soviet Union, the UK and the USA to boost the economy. The Shah began to feel annoyed by the British monopoly over the oil and asked for a more equal division of the profit. Tehran and many major cities saw a lot of money invested in them.
- Britain agrees on a better division of the profit.
- Soviet Response: We accept.
- Japan: Begins to build up the military and asks the Soviet Union for a non-aggression pact.
- Soviet Response: We decline.
- China: Chiang Kai-Shek requests a non-aggression pact with the Soviet Union. Focuses on economic reform to satisfy the communists at home.
- Britain: The army, the military begins further preparation to possible conflicts in Europe, and more concerned about the Nazis taking over power in Germany. Taking this into consideration, France is asked for an alliance in case of war. China is offered aid against Japan, and the US is offered an alliance as well, and the colonies are given further autonomy.
- China: We accept. We will amass troops at Hong Kong in case the Emperor decides to invade.
- Canada: Canada begins to construction of the Canadian Line or a line of defenses along the Atlantic and Pacific Coast, particularly near the St. Lawrence River. The Canadian Army begins designing a new military tank similar to the M4 Sherman, while improvement of the infrastructure continues. The Canadian Air Force expands its arsenal and asks to purchase a dozen or so P-40 Warhawks.
- Hungary invests money into agriculture and chemical industries. The economy needs outlets for its products, so the government offers a Trade Agreement to Austria and Italy. The military industries are also upgraded, and engineers try to make plans about new types of tanks and aeroplanes.
- South Africa: The repression of black rights continued as the whites retain dominance in the dominion. The white population is increasingly divided between the pro-British subjects and the Anti-British Afrikaanars (a real problem in OTL though it was handled) with many still wishing for complete independence from the crown. Industrialization of the union continues and blacks along with colored are continuously used with little rights. the armed forces begin a period of modernization to bring them up to standards and the military begins looking at the idea of using an automatic weapon as the major component in the future. The Parliament requests that the British Empire and the League of nations allow it to formally annex the mandate of Namibia or former German South West Africa which was awarded to South Africa in the conclusion of the Great War. Tensions continue to mount between the different racial and political groups.
- Greece expands its army and navy. Alliance and trade offers are sent to the USA, the Soviet Union and Germany. Greece demands Albania hand Northern Epirus, an ethnic Greek region, over to the Greeks.
- Italy: Italy offers Albania an alliance and demands Greece back down or face war. Italy begins a massive military buildup.
- Greece secretly offers Italy to partition Albania between Greece and Italy, with 60% of the territory going to Italy.
- Italy: Italy agrees, but on the terms we form an alliance and non-aggression pact both valid for 20 years.
- Turkey: The Turkish government SECRETLY begins searching for ways to unite the Islamic world under their leadership, and expel the European invaders in the Middle East. The expansion of the Turkish military begins with the modernization of the army and the development of the air force. The government SECRETLY begins to supply Arab and Muslim rebels in British Palestine and French Syria, and the mobilization for a military invasion of Persia is taken.
Sorry thought it was time to start a new turn.
- Hungary: continues upgrading agriculture and military. The government is looking for military and/or economical allies. They send diplomats to Great Britain and Germany, and ask them about the cooperation. Money is invested into building new railways from the bigger cities to the borders. The government secretly makes plans about a possible future war against Romania. Scientists successfully developed a new tank, which is relatively cheap and strong (but of course not as strong as the great powers').
- Greece refuses to stand down on their claims to Northern Epirus unless Italy forms an Italian-Greek alliance OR a partition to Albania occurs. Greece continues to develop its army and navy, and improves roads to the northern areas of Greece. Alliance offers are sent to Yugoslavia and Egypt.
- Italy: Italy accepts the alliance and Italian naval and land forces are mobilized.
- Italy: Italy states to the Albanian government that it is occupying Italian and Greek territory, and issues an ultimatum stating that unless Albania surrenders to all claims made by the Greco-Italian Alliance, Italy and Greece will invade and partition Albania by force and annihilate the Government by exiling them and all dissenters to the some small island in the Pacific. The Italian government suggests calling the Greco-Italian alliance the Roman Powers, seeing as both nations are part of the old Roman Empire
- What about the Mediterranean Alliance?
- Sounds good to me. The Mediterranean Alliance it is!
- USSR: .The USSR sends SECRET support is sent to the Arab and Syrian rebels. Meanwhile, expansion of the Soviet Air Force continue, and construction on the two Pacific battleships are 50% complete. The Soviet Army begins building defenses along its western border with Finland, even though a non-aggression pact was signed with them and we ask Germany for a non-aggression pact
- Persia: The modernisation progress continue and great progress are made, thank the the Soviet and British. Suspicious about the Turkish mobilisation, the Persian military are partially mobilised just in case. Meanwhile, an Islamist-communist man began to talk about his idea in the poorest region of Persia.
- Canada: Canada continues to develop the Canadian Line, which is expected to be finished by 1934. The Royal Canadian Air Force continues to design new monoplanes, including the P-40 Eagle and the DB-21 Cougar, a mix of a dive bomber and torpedo bomber. The Royal Canadian Navy begins construction on its first battleship, while two Canadian submarines are launched from Halifax into the North Atlantic. Three cruisers and one destroyer are launched into the Pacific Ocean, while construction of the first Canadian Aircraft Carrier begins in Vancouver. Canada asks to purchase Greenland from Denmark (RNG, please).
- Japan: Gets a new Prime Minister elected
The new Prime Minister begins to democratize the nation. Military is still built up.
- Dude - read up on Japanese history. The military and the Emperor would not allow this to happen. I suggest to keep the Monarchy.
- Actually they could. It was the army that wouldn't allow it but the emperor wasn't against democracy - only the army and hardliner nationalists but at this period of time before the full rise of the military it was possible. Nk.
- I don't want Japan to go into Crisis this game and plus if the Japanese Prime Minister did, civil war would start, and Nk you would be better at controlling Japan.
- I'm fine with South Africa. I really want to try something out with it. Nk
- Turkey: Fearing British ambitions in Persia, Turkish forces invade the nation to secure it from the European colonial power. The Turks continue to SECRETLY provide aid to the pro-Turkish and Arab rebels, hoping to see the overthrow of the Europeans there. A trade pact is extended to the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, and troops are promised to the Yugoslavians if they promise to leave Bulgaria and Romania to Turkey is accepted. Also, the Turks ask that the Yugoslavs not align themselves with the British or the French. The air force is expanded along with the army in light of the recent invasion of Persia.
- South Africa: The white population continues to handle the ruling of the state and relocation of the black populace from certain areas continue (OTL pre-apartheid policy). The military continues to be modernized and union numbers are slowly increased. The Union of South Africa once demands that Britain allow it to annex the mandate of Namibia which is currently under S.A. administration granted by the League of Nations. Tensions continue to remain high between the pro-British and anti-British. Industrialization continues and the exploitation of minerals is expanded to bolster the national economy.
- Romania: Starts to build up its navy. Starts to provide weapons and increasing trade with European countries, primarily Italy or Germany. Starts work on a better submarine. Improves roads and bridges for better transportation.
- Soviet Union: . The SUN Stalin and SUN Lenin are launched from Vladivostok. The two battleships are the first in the new line of Soviet engineering and military equipment. In western Europe, a non-aggression pact is proposed to Germany. The Soviet Union also SECRETLY sends Germany a proposal for a joint invasion of Poland. Construction of defenses along the Finnish-Russo border continues.
- Turkish Diplomacy: Turkey requests the aid of the Soviets in securing lands in Persia to protect our brothers of the faith from Britain. You shall be properly rewarded for your aid.
- Soviet Response: We send 600,000 men, 600 T-28s and 76 KV-1s to support you.
- Persia: Mobilised the other half of the army and began to create three defensive lines. A draft is also prepared in the case that the first line fails. The UK is asked for equipment and supplies to push back the Turkish invader. The modernisation funds are cut except for essential projects like road and military modernisation.
- Romania: Done with a few of many war submarines, Named RRS Carol II , RRS Carol I and two more. Starts mass producing a special rocket propelled grenade type weapon, called The Bolid (Fireball). Romania Secretly gives Italy-Greece a proposal. Romania will send military support for them in Albania, in return for a non-aggression pact lasting 30 years.
- Greece thanks and accepts.
- Italy thanks and accepts.
- Turkey: The war in Persia goes well with the capture of several cities in the nation. The development of the military continues with the reorganization of the navy, and several new railroads and buildings are constructed. The capital of Ankara is heavily modernized with the laying down of a city grid on the outskirts of the capital.
- Canada: Canada launches its second battleship, as well as three destroyers and a submarine from Vancouver and Halifax. The Department of Research and Development begins research into nuclear physics and the possibility of a nuclear weapon. Research begins into jet fighters and rocketry. The M4 Cornwallis is released to the Canadian Army and is soon mass produced for the Canadian military. Prime Minister Bennett asks Great Britain if Canada can take control of Newfoundland and turn it into a Canadian province.
- Iceland: To strengthen relations with the new Third Reich, Prime Minister Ásgeir Ásgeirsson encourages governing bodies of sport in Iceland to organise several friendly matches and competitions with German teams in the coming years. Citizens of Iceland vote against acquiring membership of the League of Nations, despite Ásgeirsson's endorsements of voting "yes" on the referendum.
- South Africa: The unresponsive nature of the British Empire to the request of integration of Namibia decisively turns many Afrikaaners to the Anti-British groups though there is no central organization to the movement. Yet a few leaders begin becoming prominent figures in South African society and on the political stage, and lots of the anti-British begin joining the military. Military build up and modernization continues. industrialization continues at a decent pace and thanks to money coming in from mineral exports the process can continue. An expansion of the rail lines begin to appear through government and private funding. Tensions remain high and extensive political rallies begin appearing for both the pro- and anti-British banners.
- Greece declares war on Albania, and hopes Italy will follow suit. The army and navy both start moving towards Albania from bases in Kerkyra and Kavala.
- Romania Declares war on Albania. Sends 450,000 men, 50,000 armed with the Bolid and the First two war Submarines to Southern Albania.
- Japan: Military continues being built up. Infrastructure is improved.
- Italy: Italy declares war on Albania and launches a universal air wave targeting Albania's military and government locations while bombers clear the beaches and Italian marines, followed closely by Italian soldiers landing on the beaches and beginning the invasion. The Italian Army soon launches a large sweep into northern Albania while troops from Greece attack the southern part of the country while cooperating with the Italian Army. Mussolini suggests a meeting between himself and the leader of Greece.
- Soviet Union: The Soviet Union continues constructing defenses along the Finnish-Soviet border. Drilling for oil in the region of Stalingrad begins, and the mining of minerals begins in Siberia. Meanwhile, saboteurs begin to carry out operations in Latvia, Estonia and cause chaos in the country. Pro-Soviet leaflets are dropped over the two countries, promoting that life under the Soviet Union would be much better than as an independent nation. The Soviet Air Force continues to construct aircraft, and teaching their pilots about flying low above the water to keep out of range of the guns of enemy warships. The Soviet Air Force also teaches its pilots about night and daytime bombing runs against industrial and civilian targets. The Soviet Navy begins to construct its first submarine, while research on anti-submarine methods continue. The Soviet Army begins to design a sub-machine gun similar to the MP-40, but to fit the style of Russian guns. The Soviet Department of Research and Development begins to design a new tank - the T-34, and construction begins on the Soviet Union's first aircraft carrier.
- Persia: Tehran is fortified and
the Turks are stopped at the first line of defense, the population begins to receive pamphlets which tell the people to join the military to defend our sacred land, many thousands answer the call. A diplomat is sent to Greece and Italy for support as the Shah knows that we are not ready to face invasion because of the small number of modern equipment we have and that Italy and Greece could be interested by Turkish lands.
- Algorithm has not been made yet.
- We are using the algorithm from Axis vs Allies: Revolutions.
- Italy sends funds and weapons to Persia.
- Romania sends funds and weapons also.
- Algorithm has not been made yet.
- Iceland: Construction of sulfur mines in the north of Iceland begins and the government begins to spend the extra revenue created from the mines on upgrading and expanding the country's military. It also issues a statement condemning the Greco-Italian attacks on Albania, urging European governments to protect their neighbours. Iceland seeks a trade agreement of 15 years with Sweden, amidst rising anti-Danish sentiment on the island.
- Romania: Starts work on a larger aircraft carrier. Sends wave after wave of airstrikes over Albania. Sends an expedition to Antarctica. Romania sends a bid to have Bucharest host the 1942 Winter Olympics. Romania SECRETLY sends fleets of warships and small aircraft carriers along with a few other submarines. Designs a new warhead for the Bolid RPG, called the Dracula, which increases the amount of shrapnel.
- Iceland: Learning of Bucharest's 1942 Olympic ambitions, Reykjavík is prepared to compete in hosting the games.
- Greece continues to push into Albania, with the help of Italy and Romania. The Greek leader, Spiros Spiropoulos, agrees to the meeting with Mussolini, and also invites the leaders of Romania and Persia. Greece also sends minor help to Persia and requests for them to hold out until the war in Albania is over.
- Persia D: We will assist the meeting. We will try to hold the line.
- Romania: We will be there for the meeting.
- Italy thanks Greece, Persia and Romania, and suggests the meeting be in Tehran, as Persia can't really spare much, and they are the one out of all of us that is relay in dire straits, or in other words, the Tehran Conference.
- Canada raises the Canadian Flag over Hans Island, a small uninhabited island claimed by both Canada and Denmark. The Canadian Air Force establishes a radar station on the island to help assert Canadian authority over the island, as well as given an early warning sign for Danish fighters or vessels that approach Hans Island. The Canadian Army establishes a series of military bases along the Northwest Passage, which gives the Canadian Navy dominance over an important trade route between Europe and Asia. The Canadian Highway Project is 25% complete and is expected to be finished by 1936. The Royal Arctic Division, a special forces group, is established from the most experienced soldiers in the Canadian Army, and begins to prepare for their first deployment: overthrow of the Danish-controlled government in Greenland and bringing the island under the hands of Canada. Meanwhile, research continues on nuclear physics, jet fighters, and rockets. An alliance and mutual defense pact is offered to Iceland, which will help assert the power of the two nations over Denmark.
- Iceland Diplomacy: We accept your offer, and are looking forward to combating the Danish colonists side by side. For too long have the countries of Iceland and Greenland been oppressed. However, we must remind you that Iceland follows a strict neutrality policy and will restrain from becoming involved in any full-scale conflict that could damage our reputation.
- Italy: Italy and Greece launch the final attack at the Albanian capitol of Tirane, and with a universal offensive attacking the city on all sides and in the air, the city falls to Mediterranean forces, and Albania is occupied by the Mediterranean Powers. Military buildup continues.
- Czechoslovakia: Military is built up and we invade Austria. We ask to join the Mediterranean powers.
- Italy states that Czechoslovakia may join as a Junior Member, meaning we will come to its aid in wars and help modernize it, but it must stop its invasion of Austria. Czechoslovakia is welcomed into the alliance. Italy demands that Czechoslovakia remove itself from Austria.
- Czechoslovakia D: We are avenging the deaths of many Slavs.
- Italy: You can wait, they will still be dead (sadly) for the next eternity.
- Hungary: In the Peace of Trianon, size of the Hungarian army is maximized in 35,000 men. Hungary starts making friendly relations with the victorious powers in the hope of revision of the peace. The government offers trade agreements to Italy and Greece and also wants to join to the Mediterranean Alliance. Money is invested in agriculture and food industries. Supplies and volunteers are sent to Albania to support the possible allies.
- Italy: We welcome Hungary into the Mediterranean Powers, and the troops are thankfully accepted. Money is sent to Hungary by Italy to help modernize the country.
- South Africa: Tensions remain high and the outright annexation of Namibia begins as the administration of the mandate is integrated into that of South Africa and full citizenship is granted to the white population. the army continues to be modernized and industrialization continues.
- Soviet Union: The Soviet Union finishes the construction of its defensive border along the Finnish-Soviet border. Drilling for oil in the Stalingrad region continues, and begins to produce its own oil, and no longer relying on other sources. Saboteurs continue operations in Latvia and Estonia, and delivering of the Pro-Soviet Leaflets over the two nations continue. The Soviet Union continues to construct aircraft for its Air Force, and teaching the pilots about flying low over the water and daylight and night time bombing operations against Civilian and Industrial targets. The Soviet Navy launches its first submarine in the Baltic Sea, and research on anti-submarine methods continue. The development of the T-34 Heavy tank and the sub-machine gun similar to the MP40 is complete. Construction on the first Soviet carrier continues, and the two battleships are greeted by a third battleship, the Leningrad.
- Iceland: Iceland amps up its military and construction begins on 15,000-seat Laugardalsvöllur Stadium to sway the IOC into accepting Reykjavik's 1942 Olympic bid. Iceland offers to assist Canada with its military research by sending its top scientists and engineers to the country. Protests are organised across Iceland with the aim of ridding the country of its Danish monarchy supported by the newly elected Prime Minister Ólafur Thors, who wishes to break the strict neutrality code of the country and make Iceland a major player in world affairs. Thors offers to give the Third Reich a 75% discount on Icelandic sulfur if it leases its military base on the island of Rügen to Icelandic and Canadian forces for the next ten years, with the intent of moving troops closer to Denmark in anticipation of possible conflict.
- Germany D: Germany accepts Iceland's request.
- Iceland D: I thank you for your co-operation. You can expect military aid from Iceland in the future. I'm sure that Canada will thank you also.
- Italy: Italy celebrates its conquest of Albania and the growth of the Mediterranean Powers. Italy declares war on Turkey to aid Persia, and hopes Greece and the rest of the Mediterranean Powers will soon follow suit. Italy also begins sending full out aid including troops, money, weapons, and advisors to Persia. 45,000 Italian troops, 35 bomber planes, 32 fighter planes and 200 tanks are sent to Persia. Meanwhile, Italy invades Turkey just to the northeast of Rhodes, and troops, tanks, aircraft, money, and bombs begin to funnel into Italian occupied Bodram, and the Mediterranean Powers are asked for aid and declarations of war immediately.
- Persia: Use the Italian equipment receive to launch a counter offensive. The Shah make a national speech and call the Persian in the occupied to rise up against the Turkish and the free Persian to join the military to protect the motherland. The Italian intervention and the potential intervention of his alliance give hope to a big part of the population. The communist preacher in the east is discretely arrested due to his threat of being too pro-Soviet. We ask to to join the Mediterranean power alliance.
- Germany: Germany wants to form an alliance with Italy.
- Soviet D: We ask to form an alliance with Germany.
- German D: Germany declines.
- Italian Diplomacy: Italy accepts and welcomes Germany into the Mediterranean Powers.
- Romania: Declares war on Turkey. The ships sent into the Black Sea land on Turkish beaches while the Romanian Air Force begins bombing missions on the Turkish cities near the Turkish-Persian border. In the homeland, construction begins on a 18,000 seat stadium complex called the Bucharest International Gardens in response to Iceland's moves. Discovers oil in the northwestern Black Sea. Starts making Large oil gushers and other tools. Asks Britain if they could harbour ships in Cyprus. Starts work on its first "real" aircraft carrier.
- Canada: Canada increases its military presence around Greenland, particularly near Nuuk, its capital. The Royal Arctic Division is sent to Nuuk to begin Operation Frostbite. Danish-born officials are assassinated, symbols of Danish supremacy of the island are bombed and destroyed by saboteurs, and the Danish military bases across the island are leveled by bombers with no markings, which means that the Danish can't tell if it was Canadian, German, or American. Research continues into nuclear physics, jets and rocketry, while the Canadian Navy releases a second battleship, and three more submarines. Construction begins on its first aircraft carrier. Canada supports Iceland's petition to become the location of the Olympics.
- Greece also declares war on Turkey and begins an aerial bombardment of East Thrace, Istanbul and Anatolia. Land forces follow behind, and head towards Ankara. Greece requests to join the Romanians in building aircraft carriers and missiles for use in future wars. Greece, and the other Mediterranean Powers, supports Romania's bid for the Olympics.
- Romania: we accept.
- Hungary: Hungary declares war on Turkey, as a part of the Mediterranean Alliance, and sends the forces from Albania to the new front. Revokes the historical claims on Transylvania, because it's the part of its new ally. But it can only do it only SECRETLY to avoid the national outcry. The government asks Italy to give a small port to Hungary in Albania to use it as a Balkan military and naval base. New technologies are being used in the agriculture, and the food industries are upgraded too. The military is built up to 40,000 troops.
- Italy agrees, but states it will be under the control of the entire Mediterranean Powers, so all members of the Alliance can use the base as they wish.
- Romania: Starts sending some men and ships that are in Albania to Southeast Turkey, since the Northern beaches of turkey are being invaded. Military is built up to 75,000, though more recruiting buildings are being made. Romania hopes the army gets to 90,000 by 1937.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL MEDITERRANEAN POWER MEMBERS PLEASE MEET ON THIS PAGE FOR ALL MP ISSUES. Mediterranean Powers
- Great Britain: we see the events in Persia, an ally of ours and We declare war against Turkey, as well that South Africa is given greater autonomy and power over Namibia, while this other colonies are as well given greater power and self determination as well control over their issues as far as they continue to respond to the British government, the Mediterranean powers are asked an alliance against Turkey and that GB gets a small portion of Turkey.
- Italy D: Great Britain, I'm sorry but we've already made a lot of commitment into the war against Turkey, and your empire is the greatest on earth. We cannot let you have any land in Turkey, but since you are having an alliance against Turkey, we welcome your aid and troops, and offer you full membership in the Mediterranean Powers, this way in any future wars, you gain land, and the relations between Germany and Britain can be healed.
- USSR: The government declares war on Turkey for being a weak nation we ask to join the Mediterranean powers
- Yugoslavia: The King, trying to apply a good neighborhood policy, recognizes the Mediterranean Powers rule over Albania and supports their actions against Turkey. He also made a speech in the capital, Belgrade supporting Bucharest as the next Olympic host city and announced the increase of the military funds, besides the army numbers. The King officially requested to enter the Mediterranean Powers and offer in exchange full military support and military access to all members. He made explicit that the country will need help increasing the military power and economy. He also called all unemployed to join the army, since it's always increasing numbers and is the time of need.
- Italy welcomes Yugoslavia into the alliance, and you are now being sent funds from Italy and advisors to train the military.
- Yugoslavia thanks Italy. The country will help in any new military conflict.
- Romania: 30,000 soldiers reach Ankara, Turkey. They relentlessly pound the cities guards. A week later, they raise the flags of the Mediterranean powers over Pembe Kosk. Meanwhile, They finish the Ice dome for the Bucharest International Gardens. Two radio stations promise to broadcast the Olympics if they choose them to host. Oil drilling continues. missile system is 18% complete, while the first large aircraft carrier is 45% complete.
- Greece continues to push into Turkey through Izmir, now renamed Smyrna and Istanbul. Greece begins to take these areas and integrate them into Greece.
- Persia: Walk in Turkey and seized Van from the Turkish (could someone in the alliance make the algorithm?). We ask to join the Mediterranean power.
- Romania: Starts occupying the Candar region and prepares for a potential occupation of West Kurabia.
- United States (Time to take action, kind of.): Noticing the Invasion of Turkey, President Roosevelt confirms that United States will have no part in the Mediterranean War, due to lack of economic value, though is slightly closer to the Mediterranean Powers, due to trade with Persia. Work on the Economy continues, with work on the New Deal, appears to be repairing the economy in the Great Depression, but still has yet to fully recover, although conditions remain better than the current state in Europe. Military commanders fear cut funds on the military, due to the Neutrality Act of 1934, though the White House states that the military will not be considerably cut down, in order for the United States to be protected from potential threats. In order to show how America has regrown, the Governor of Colorado announces that Denver will run for a bid of the 1942 Winter Olympics (1946 if it's too late to submit a bid.) We also remain Neutral in the current Canadian/Icelandic-Danish Conflict, though we confirm to the Danish Embassy that no American bomber bombed Nuuk in a conflict from earlier this year, and criticizes any aggressive conflict, although we offer to be peacekeepers, not wanting to damage relations with Canada or Denmark.
- South Africa: The African military launches a coup due the government's inability to deal with the country's growing internal problems. The military which is largely filled with anti-British Afrikaaners establish a Junta. the integration of Namibia continues. Blacks continue to be suppressed while relocation programs continue. industrialization continues and with the military now in power exploitation of the black population increases. expansion of infrastructure continues while a sub-machine gun is developed similar to the Thompson. Development of blueprints tanks and naval units begin. while guns and mediocre aircraft are produced.
- Hungary: Supports Yugoslavia in joining the Mediterranean Alliance and asks them to sign a trade agreement. Hungary rapidly builds up the military. The number of troops increased to 43,000. Aeroplanes and tanks are modernized. Roads are started to built all across the country. The economy is expanding.
- Yugoslavia D: The government thanks the support of Hungary and request a Non-Aggression Pact for ten years in order to sign the trade agreement.
- Italy D: Italy states that fellow membership in the MP is a non-aggression pact.
- Yugoslavia D: The government sign the trade agreement.
- Canada: Operation: Frostbite continues against the Danish-controlled Greenland. Unmarked bombers cripple Danish military units located on Greenland and propaganda leaflets are spread out across Nuuk, telling the population to rise up and join Canada. The Canadian Pacific Fleet is moved to Vancouver, while the Canadian Eastern Fleet is moved to Halifax. The Border Protection Act is passed by the Canadian Parliament, which establishes checkpoints along the Canadian-American Border, and the right of officers to search any suspicious vehicle. Research into nuclear physics continue, while a rocket test is scheduled for next year. Research and Development finish up its designs of the P-51 Thunderbolt, a model that is superior to the P-40 and ME - 109. A battleship is launched, while another is laid down. The aircraft carrier is approximately 50% finished, and several more submarines and destroyers are launched. This makes the Canadian Navy the second largest in North America, and the fourth most powerful navy in the world, but behind Britain, the United States, Japan, and Germany. Development of a sub machine gun similar to the MP-40 begins, while the C2, a machine gun similar to the Browning M2, is equipped to the Canadian Army. The machine gun is built to withstand the elements, can be used in desert, jungle, and snowy terrain, and can be mounted on tanks.
- American Diplomacy: The White House issues a statement, stating disappointment in Canada not seeming to trust the United States. This will make trade harder, and as a consequence, new factories are opened up in Vermont, in order to make more federal-made maple syrup to slow sales from Canada, along with the opening of more paper mills in the Pacific Northwest, to make up softwood sales.
- Canadian D: We don't care if the United Kingdom borders us, we take the security of our nation over the interests of the United States, anytime. Your moves won't effect us. We'll find new trading partners.
- American Diplomacy: We didn't mean to offend your country, we still offer to trade with Canada, and we respect your wish to defend your borders. President Roosevelt offers to visit Ottawa and the Canadian Prime Minister as an act of good faith between our two great nations.
- Canadian D: We agree to continue trade and the Prime Minister welcomes Roosevelt to Ottawa.
- Iceland expands its army and navy; they build up their economy and infrastructure, with new roads being built. 250 troops make their way up the Kangerlussuaq Fjord in Greenland and occupy the town of Sondrestrom. Two Vicker 6-tons and 400 troops land in Nuuk to assist the Canadian forces. The Sovereignty Act is passed by Prime Minister Thors, forcing the Danish monarchy to abdicate from Icelandic lands. A Declaration of Independence of the Republic of Iceland is also sent by telegram to the League of Nations as protests against Danish rule continue across the country.
- Great Britain: We now officially ask to join the Mediterranean Powers, as well that we offer non-aggression pact with Great Britain, nevertheless we do state that if Germany invades Poland, Belgium or France we will Ignore any previous agreement we, as well, warn the South Africans that if they want more autonomy they will be given but you must support or be submissive to the current government otherwise we will be forced to take actions against you, nevertheless we grant you sovereignty over Namibia, while this the US, Persia and Romania are asked an alliance.
- Persia D: We accept the alliance
- Iceland: Hafnarfjörður Castle, home of the Danish monarchy in Iceland, is commissioned to be refurbished and turned into a hotel for high-ranking politicians, diplomats and officials in anticipation of the possible 1942 Reykjavík Olympic Games. Troops continue to move through southwestern Greenland, having established a 6,000km2 occupied zone around the Kangerlussuaq Fjord. 300 more troops are sent to assist the Canadian assault on Nuuk, and Kangaamiut Island becomes the Icelandic base of operations for their role in Operation Frostbite.
- American Diplomacy: In a Presidential Address, we confirm that we will acknowledge an independent Icelandic state, but will not take part in any war that breaks out between Denmark and Iceland. The American Olympic Committee plans to move Denver's bid to 1946, where we offer to support Reykjavik's 1942 bid, in return, we hope that Iceland's Olympic Committee will support our 1946 bid.
- On another news...Orbis Terrarum is done, for those who want to play in a Medieval early game http://mapgame.wikia.com/wiki/Orbis_Terrarum_Map_Game Sine dei gloriem (talk) 01:06, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Great Britain: We openly support the Icelandic for the search of independence nevertheless we want to give further peace, so we advice Iceland to ask for full autonomy to the Monarchy, while this further power are given to the Population of African colonies, while this the army is updated and the Army continues fighting along Italian and Greeks against Turkey. The military is updated
- Iceland thanks Britain for its support and praises it for granting further power to its African colonies, although we will not resort to using peaceful methods until we have liberated Greenland.
- Persia: The Persia continue to fight the Turkish and help the Kurdish have their independence. The modernisation of the military continue. The Persian support for the Shah increases as the life standard is upgraded.
- Greece expands its army and navy.
- Canada: Canada's Royal Arctic Division lands in Nuuk and after meeting with Icelandic forces, secures the capital, and thus declares Greenland independent from its state. Prime Minister McKenzie proposes to Iceland that Greenland will become independent or divided between Canada and Iceland. If Greenland, however, becomes independent, than a multinational organization should be formed between the three nations. McKenzie proposes to form NATO, a multinational organization comprised of Canada, Iceland, and Greenland. Meanwhile, Canada launches its first rocket into the sky, and fails. Despite the failure, Canada begins to improve on its design of rocketry, as well as nuclear physics,
- Iceland believes that occupying the country would not free Greenland from oppression, and wholeheartedly supports the creation of NATO. Our troops will leave Greenland within the next weeks.
- United States: Offers to become a witness, but NOT a member, of NATO, where we offer to send forces to protect Iceland and Greenland, if either end up in danger. Multiple government-owned businesses are established throughout the country, in order to help the country's economy, which leads to heavy criticism from right-wing Republican politicians, where they notice a disturbing similarity between Roosevelt's plans, and the Soviet Union's Communist economic policies. A private research reveals about the United States Navy.
- Four Battleships
- 49 Destroyers
- 106 Carriers (Carriers were not as big as today.)
- 322 Submarines
- Currently, there is no major conflict going on, but there are fears that Japan may succeed in having the world's largest Navy. There is, however, a focus on improving the United States Army Air Forces.
- Canadian D: If NATO should be formed, upon confirmation from Iceland, then we welcome you to become a witness of NATO.
- Iceland D: The USA is welcomed become a Witness/Observer State of NATO.
- Iceland begins to research the capabilities of using the volcanic springs of the countries as a power source. The Greenlandic and NATO flags are hoisted above the Danish High Commissioner's Building in Nuuk and all Danish diplomats are expelled from the country. An interim government, headed by pro-NATO minister Henrik Lyberth, is created to govern Greenland until a general election held in early 1938.
- Canada: The Canadian Army begins to train the Armed Forces of Greenland, while rebuilding of the infrastructure begins. The Royal Canadian Engineers begin to construct bridges and roads for the population of Greenland. Danish POW's are returned to Denmark with financial support to carry on with their lives. The Canadian Navy is expanded, particularly on the West Coast, with the Canadian Navy being the fourth largest navy being Britain, the United States, and Japan. The Canadian Army is deployed to McKenzie Island - formerly known as Hans Island - and begin to build an air base to help protect the three major NATO members from air attack. Another rocket is tested and succeeds in leaving the atmosphere and striking a target in northern Canada. Research into nuclear physics continues, while development of a better tank begins. Research on a high-altitude bomber similar to the B-29 begins, while a plane similar to the P-51 is developed by R&D to help combat the ME-109 and Japanese Zero.
- Hungary: Modernisation in the economy continues. New weapon factory is opened in Győr. The military is built up to 50,000 troops. Hungary starts building ships in the port owned by the MA. We ask access to the railroads in Yugoslavia and Greece because we want to send 5,000 soldiers and ten tanks to the Turkish front.
- Yugoslavia D: We allow the use of railway if Hungary and Yugoslavia can start Modernizing together to improve the speed of the process to both countries.
- Hungary: We accept.
- Yugoslavia: The political instability in the country causes a Military Coup that puts a military Junta in the place of the Prime Minister position. The King is forced to sign a Constitution that granted full power to the military Junta chief and current general secretary of the Yugoslavian Fascist Party. All other political parties are outlawed and a repressive police started killing the most expressive leaders of all the extreme left parties. The Fascist Party General Secretary announced that the objective is make Yugoslavia great as it should and will be, he also announced the ministers of the government. The government officially announced the increase of the army funds and the mobilization of some divisions to the Yugoslavian/Bulgarian border as a defence measure. The government requested an economic cooperation agreement with Italy, Greece, Romania and Hungary.
- Great Britain: The troops in the Turkish front continues as many troops fight with Italians in the front, while this a region in Southern India is Given a More Autonomy in similar way to the Dominions but instead of giving the power to a British it is given fully to an Indian inhabitant born in the region, as a means to show respect and to attempt to decrease tension between the inhabitants and the British, the projects of Autonomy in Africa continue as the Population seems to be ready for an organization by themselves of the British colonies, Yugoslavia is offered an economic cooperation agreement, as well as Greece, Italy, and Romania, Iceland and Denmark are still offered to end the conflict in a more diplomatic mean, in which Iceland gets Greenland and remains as an independent state.
- Yugoslavia D: We accept the trade agreement
- Persia: Continue the modernisation with great efficiency and continue to improve the quality of our troops. The popularity of the Shah exploded after he began to help the poor region of Persia. The Shah ask the British to if they have some ship they would be ready to sell to our navy to start his construction.
- Iceland successfully removes its troops from Greenland, and signs a trade agreement with the country. Infrastructure in Iceland begins to improve and scientist are on the verge of discovering how to manipulate geothermal energy to power the country. 100,000 troops, 25 airplanes and 10 tanks make their way by ship to the Rügen Military Base in anticipation of war with Denmark (not openly announced). Iceland secretly asks Canada, the Third Reich, Sweden and Greenland if they will help wipe Denmark off the map.
- United States: Having established relations with Iceland (Iceland's plan is secret, so the U.S. has no idea, according to the game rules), we urge not for Denmark to retaliate against Iceland, Greenland or Canada. Rumours of the repression of the Jews in Germany are reported, which disturb the Jewish public in the U.S., as protests against the German Embassy in Washington, along with protests in the Consulates-General in Los Angeles, New York City and Boston.
- Hungary: Military is built up to 52,500 and economy is upgraded too.
- Romania: Invades Bulgaria from the North (in the mainland) and the south (occupied Turkey). Oil drilling continues, and the first large aircraft carrier is made.
- Yugoslavia: The Party Secretary General declares war on Bulgaria and the army divisions there start advancing, getting close to Sofia while the air force bombards several major cities including the capital, Sofia. The Party approves the dismiss of the Military Junta and the election of the Party Secretary General as Prime Minister of Yugoslavia. Tito is found dead by army soldiers, while trying to start a guerrilla. One division of the army was sent to deal with the guerrilla. With no plans of interfering in the Baltic Conflict, the Prime Minister offered a trade agreement to Iceland and Canada. The Party were reunited in Belgrade discussing a possible support to Iceland.
- Persia: The military continue to be build up and modernise and more school are built throughout Persia as the modernisation of the cities and some village in the west continue. Persia offer the Roman Powers a reduced price on oil when at war like now. The navy begun to be build up and more tanker also begun to be build in the shipyard. The ports begun to be expand.
- Germany: After Germany has been SECRETLY slowly building up its military since 1933, Hitler orders the new Military first policy. A new nine year draft is put into action and every German citizen over the age of 16 that isn't already in the German military is now put on military reserve. Hitler states "If war must occur, we must fight to the very last German." Hitler Youth will also fight in any conflict which may occur.
Italy: Mussolini allows a surprisingly peaceful shift in power occurs to a democratic republic, and the Imperialist Party takes power with Mussolini becoming President. Mussolini states all external alliances will remain intact, and military buildup continues. The first congress convenes full of IP members. 75,000 men are sent to aid in the conquest of Bulgaria. Italy also welcomes Britain into the alliance.
- Canada: As promised, the Canadian Army Corps of Engineers are the last combat troops to leave Greenland, while a battalion of soldiers remain in Greenland to repair the infrastructure of the country and improve the army. Meanwhile, Prime Minister McKenzie secretly agrees to support Iceland against Denmark, and will provide two carriers, a battleship, and 1,000 men to assist Iceland. The second prototype rocket is launched into the atmosphere and strikes a target further away, Prime Minister McKenzie orders that the Canadian Air Force equips its planes with rockets, while development of a mobile rocket launcher begins. Research into nuclear physics continues and development of an equation and possibility of a weapon is scheduled to end by 1940. The navy, army, and air force is improved, while the Northwest Passage is declared Canadian waters, and has the ability to prevent foreign warships and vessels from entering through the passage.
- Germany: After a deal made by the Roman Powers, Italian troops leave Italian Turkey area and German troops enter. The area is renamed German Turkey.
- Romania: Prime minister Ion Antonescu leads a coup which he will win. He declares himself emperor of Romania.
- Iceland: Geothermal energy comes to fruition, and Iceland offers to sell its technology to other nations. Plans to build a Kópavogur-Akureyri-Höfn Railway are drawn up by the Icelandic Ministry for Transport, Tourism and Sport but are opposed by local communities. Military leaders also secretly make a precise battle strategy that will allow troops to travel through Denmark quickly. The gifted Canadian troops arrive in Rügen and therefore the seas around the Danish Wadden Sea Islands and the Strait of Kattegat are littered with mines in hopes of disrupting trade to Denmark. Nakskov and Rødbyhavn are captured by Icelandic forces. Iceland begins construction of the Northern Coliseum, a 75,000-seater stadium used to host sporting events from all over the world. It is also used to sway the 1942 Olympic bid in Iceland's favour.
- Romania: Surrounds Sofia, Bulgaria's capital. Economy rises because of the oil they are drilling.
- Yugoslavia: The Prime Minister requests a decision of the Olympic Committee to announce the future host-city of the Winter Olympic Games. The Guerrilla is quickly destroyed and more troops are mobilized to Bulgaria. Planes keep bombarding Sofia, while land troops get united with Romania troops to surround Sofia. The army increase numbers, since unemployed keep joining it. The King made a speech in Belgrade thanking Italy for giving Albania (In an agreement in the alliance page) and gave full support to the Yugoslavian Fascist Party. Belgrade is being prepared to hold 1944 Summer Olympic Games and officially made an Olympic bid, a 100,000 seats stadium is being built to show the power of Yugoslavia and the prosperity caused by the Fascist Party.
- Persia: As the infrastructure continues to be build, many Persians are send in the British schools to learn and bring back this knowledge at home to increase the number of capable teachers. The roads to link the nation continue to be build.
- Italy: Military buildup continues. Italy proposes that it either be Athens, Rome or Constantinople for the Olympics. The second Coliseum of Rome is completed with 400,000 seats and a design based upon the original Roman Coliseum, and a huge dome is built over the Coliseum, and it is made of steel and polyester fiber cloth, allowing a good 80% of the dome to be open during good weather and closed during bad weather, a retractable dome. The Italian Rugby League is formed. The Milan Eagles and Roman Stallions are the first two teams in the IRL and start the first League game in the 2nd Coliseum de Roma, with the Eagles beating the Stallions 4-3. Italy leaves the Roman Powers along with Azeria and Kurdistan and applies to join NATO.
- Iceland wonders how a coliseum of that huge size could be completed in less than half a year, and why Italy has decided to run an Olympic bid so late when the results are to be announced next turn.
- If your trying to do it for the 1942 Winter Olympics you need a lot more than a dome, because most sports are outside, and that would take you until 1940, which is two years before the Olympics. Try for the 1944 Summer Olympics.
- Iceland supports Italy's right to join NATO and will pass it onto NATO officials.
- Greece annexes all of Thrace and Greek Turkey, and creates new provinces for them. Izmir is renamed Smyrna, and becomes the capital of the Anatolian province. Greece also gains Libya off Italy in a compromise.
- Canada: Another rocket is launched and another prototype, similar to the V2, begins, while research into nuclear physics continue. The Canadian Air Force and Navy is expanded to help compete with Germany and Britain, while the Canadian Army begins to develop better tactics to counter beach defenses, as well as paratrooping. Britain is asked if Bermuda could be transferred from the British Overseas Territories to Canada.
- United States: The USOC confirms that the Denver bid for 1942 was cancelled, in support of Reykjavik's bid, though there are still plans for the 1946 Winter Olympics. However, the USOC is also planning for a 1948 Summer bid of Dallas, in case Denver fails in the 1946 bid. The Denver Coliseum for the opening ceremony, (similar to OTL Mile High Stadium), which will have a capacity of 40,000, and afterwards, will be used for baseball or football. This stadium will cost $450,000-$500,000 to build (Approx $4,500,000 today). While the U.S. claims neutrality in current conflicts, sources say that the Naval buildup by Japan is worrying many on the Pacific coast, which slows down plans to lower military funding, but plans for four battleships and 20 destroyers to stay on guard on the Pacific coast.
- Democratic Republic of Azeria: Azeria continues military buildup and leaves the Roman Powers along with Italy and Kurdistan. Azeria applies to join NATO.
- Iceland supports Azeria's right to join NATO and will pass it onto NATO officials.
- Democratic Republic of Kurdistan: Kurdistan continues military buildup and leaves the Roman Powers along with Azeria and Italy. Kurdistan applies to join NATO.
- Iceland supports Kurdistan's right to join NATO and will pass it on to NATO officials.
- Germany: Following the deal made with Yugoslavia, Germany annexes the northern half of Albania. German troops march in.
- TO ALL ROMAN POWERS: VOTING IN PROCESS Roman Powers (World at War Map Game)
- Great Britain agrees to give to Canada the Bahamas, and we ask to join the Democratic league, and the Colonies in Africa are continuously given further autonomy and many of the empire resources are drafted to increase British presence and Infrastructure in the regions under British sovereignty, in an attempt to ensure that Britain's legacy will leave the colonies well in front of the International view.
- Romania: Troops finish off Bulgaria, but asks to join NATO/GDP. Fearing German retaliation, an armed border patrol 55,000 strong is placed near German Bulgaria, although wanting to keep peace with both sides.
- Greece and Kurabia also request to join NATO due to German warmongering.
- Canadian D: We will consult with our fellow GDL members and return with answer.
- Iceland: Welcome to the Global Democracy League. We will join hand in hand to advance the causes of democracy and peace in our nations.
- Iceland: Iceland hopes that the IOC will announce the hosts of the 1942 Winter Olympics soon, and construction continues on the Northern Coliseum. Lolland is now fully occupied by the Icelandic Armed Forces and troops start to travel towards Nykøbing Falster while the navy begins to bombard Vordingborg with cannon fire. Plans to build the Kópavogur-Akureyri-Höfn Railway are scrapped in matters of public interest and approval rating of Prime Minister Thors rise due to the War in Denmark and his enthusiastic speeches during his ongoing tour of the country. The flag of the Global Democracy League is mounted in the Prime Minister's Office opposite the flag of Iceland.
- Italy: Military buildup continues and troops are sent to aid in Denmark. Greece, Romania, and Kurabia are welcomed into the GDL and Mussolini orders a week long celebration to commemorate the reunification of alliance with Greece and Rumania.
- Kurdistan: Military buildup continues.
- Azeria: Military buildup continues.
- Persia: We ask to join the GDL for protection against the Roman Powers and against the Soviets who are a possible threat as well; even if we have diplomatic relations. The modernisation continues and trade continues with our partners. Some engineers begin to reverse some technologies to create our version.
- Yugoslavia: The Prime Minister is sorry most of the Roman Powers members left. However, he doesn't leave the Alliance. Also was stated that war isn't in his mind and wishes to stay with good relations with the former members. The Stadium of 100,000 seats is getting close to be completed, while news happens of new Guerrillas being formed on North. A Non-Aggression Pact is requested to Italy, while the King wishes success to the country. Parts of the Fascist Party start disagreeing with the Prime Minister's actions, thinking maybe Yugoslavia should be democratized.
- Greece celebrates the entry into the GDL and expands its army and navy.
- Kurabia also celebrates and continues to expand its military.
- Icelandic troops successfully occupy the remaining area on the island of Falster and they march into the wrecked port of Vordingborg and establish a naval base there. Vordingborg Municipality is now under Icelandic control, but the Danish Army has assembled in and near Næstved.
- Azeria: 25,000 troops are sent to Italy.
- Kurdisdtan: 25,000 troops are sent to Italy.
- Italy: Italian, Azerian and Kurdistanese forces land near Copenhagen and force a huge battle, taking the city and forcing the surrender of Denmark. Italian forces begin to settle into the city's barracks and hotels. Italian forces are granted permission to occupy the rest of Denmark by the Danish King, and Italian forces do so. A new constitution is begun based on the Italian one. Denmark is now an Italian client state, and Mussolini arrives in Copenhagen to inaugurate the new Constitution and the new Prime Minister. The Danish King and Queen are allowed to remain as figurehead monarchs.
- Iceland honours the Italian, Azerian and Kurdistani governments and troops for their work in the war. It also requests to build an embassy in Denmark, and also that Mussolini make the Danish Crown renounce any claims to Greenland and Iceland.
- Persia: officially annexes the Turkish land given to us and settlers begin to be sent in. Schools are now forced to teach Persian but Turkish is still allowed. The modernisation continues and Tehran is now one of the most modern cities in the Middle East. Many in Persia call for an Islamic republic but the organisation is pretty small.
- United States: The Air Force begins building up, in order to prevent from falling in the military ranks, but continues to take no part in the wars going on.
- Greece expands its army and navy and supports Italy.
- Italy thanks Greece for its support.
- Kurabia expands its army and navy.
- Iceland's occupied land in Denmark is incorporated into Iceland as 'Danmörk Province' and Bjarni Benediktsson is appointed Governor of the province. Construction on the Northern Coliseum continues, with a predicted eight months left until completion. Amenities and train stations are refurbished throughout Reykjavik and peacekeeping troops are sent to Danmörk Province while military troops start to return to Iceland for a hero's welcome.
- Romania: A few missiles are made. The stadium is 90% complete.
- Azeria: Azerian troops withdraw from Denmark. Military buildup continues.
- Kurdistan: Kurdistan troops return home as heroes, and Kurd nationalism rises. Military buildup continues.
- Denmark: All claims are renounced on Greenland and Iceland. Denmark suggests forming the Scandanavian Free Travel Zone with Iceland and Greenland as their cultures are very similar and it would allow everyone in Iceland, Greenland and Denmark to travel freely between the three nations.
- Iceland: Although I back this, there is much debate in parliament and as a democracy we will hold a referendum next year to decide if we should join the zone.
- Italy: The Eurasian Commonwealth is formed out of Italy and its three client states, establishing a sense of unity between the four nations. Military buildup continues and freedom of speech is granted as is freedom of press to all Eurasian Commonwealth members.
- Greece sends diplomats to the new state of Denmark and Iceland. The military is expanded.
- Kurabia also sends diplomats. The army and navy is expanded.
- Persia: Congratulates the Icelandic victory and wonders if we have been accepted into the GDL. With the ground and air forces well developed, we begin to invest in a modern navy.
- Iceland apologises for not informing you. Welcome to the Global Democracy League.
- Iceland: The peacekeeping forces in Danmörk begin to take effect, as protection of the Danish language and reform of municipal services raises the standard of living in the province. Iceland returns its lease on the Third Reich's military base and all Icelandic troops begin to leave. The Northern Coliseum is completed and opened by the Boy Scouts of Iceland and the Prime Minister with huge support for the 1942 Olympic bid now amongst the citizens. The Olympics start in two years - who is hosting them?
- Italy: Italy supports Iceland to host the Olympics.
- Italy: Military buildup continues.
- Denmark: Economic and military buildup continues. Supports Iceland's Olympic bid.
- Azeria: Economic and military buildup continues. Supports Iceland's Olympic bid.
- Kurdistan: Economic and military buildup continues. Supports Iceland's Olympic bid.
- Greece supports the Italian bid for the Olympics also. Greece begins an invasion of Egypt, to support a growing economy, which needs oil, and to support the GDL with oil also. Naval forces land near Alexandria and quickly take the city.
- Kurabia also supports the Italian bid for the Olympics. Kurabia also declares war on Egypt, and quickly takes an area in the Nile delta.
- Iceland sends 70,000 troops and six ships-of-the-line to aid Greece and Kurabia's war in Egypt.
- USSR: (I'm back) Joseph Stalin orders the creation of a special forces unit called the Spetsnaz elite infantry. We send 750,000 men to the Manchurian border to defend against Japanese imperialism and we ask to join the Eurasian Commonwealth.
- Romania: Romania learns of the invasion of Egypt and send troops of their own, taking the Suez Canal by storm.
- Persia: Offers support to Greece and continues the modernisation program.
- United States: Continues work on the economy, supports Iceland's bid for the Olympics. Plans are put ahead for a Hoover-class super-battleship, which is controversial for two reason, one, Hoover isn't really popular, also, reports say that battleships may become obsolete in the future with Air Forces around the world developing bombers that can go faster and longer in the air.
- Iceland: Iceland formally declares war on Egypt due to mass support of claiming the oil and lands of the region for the Global Democracy League. A regiment of 60,000 occupy the city of Mersa Matruh, after a four day battle resulting in 20,500 dead. Troops begin to march towards Siwah.
- Greece continues to attack the Egyptian forces, quickly connecting with the Kurabian forces and providing a united front that marches through the Nile delta and up the Nile itself. A small amount of soldiers capture Port Said.
- Kurabia continues to attack the Egyptian forces, connecting with the Greek forces and marching up the Nile. Orders are sent for all crops to be destroyed along the fertile plain on either side of the Nile, to further weaken the Egyptians.
- Romania: Most troops pull out of Egypt, and instead begin a mass invasion of Arabia, so they could control a larger swath of Oil. 70,000 men, a few submarines, a few aircraft carriers, and a lot of bombers begin entering Arabia from the Red Sea, and burn down many cities, including most of Mecca. Planes begin to bomb military bases. Meanwhile, the troops who stay around the Suez Canal make it a puppet state, called The Republic of the Suez. Army recruitment steps up. Work on a larger war chopper begins. The few who set up the puppet state continue to fight in Egypt. Romania states they will share the oil with the alliance but the Arabian land is theirs.
- Great Britain: The invasion of Egypt surprises the aristocracy. The Canadian troops as well as the Australians are drafted and war is declared on Greece, Kurabia and Iceland. Alliances are asked of Denmark, Germany, the USA, and the fleet begins blockading Greece and Iceland ports. The United States is asked for their aid, and greater rights are given to the Colonies among Africa and India.
- Yugoslavia Diplomacy: We offer Great Britain a membership in the Fascist League and use of the Yugoslav territory as base for operations against Greece.
- Yugoslavia: The Prime Minister requested aid from Germany if any war starts, since the Fascist League should stand together. Most of the troops are sent to the border Yugoslavia/Greece and the stadium in Belgrade is complete. The King made a public speech in Belgrade claiming the Olympic Committee to use Belgrade as 1942 Summer Olympics host-city. An Aquatic Complex is being built, while full modernization starts in most of the nation. The rebels against the Fascist Party were destroyed quickly. The Prime Minister also sent a letter to the head of the USSR secretly proposing that if war starts against the European GDL they could join the war and get most of Romania, even Bulgaria.
- Guys, Egypt has been independent for 18 years now. I don't see why Great Britain sees it as an attack against it. And I'm always happy to share.
- Egypt is a British Protectorate as far as I know.
- Quoted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unilateral_Declaration_of_Egyptian_Independence : Through this declaration, the British government unilaterally ended its protectorate over Egypt and granted it nominal independence.
- Kurdistan: Declares war on UK and sends troops to aid in defeating Egypt.
- Azeria: Declares war on UK and assists in invading Egypt.
- Denmark: Denmark declares war on the United Kingdom and the Navy and Army are mobilized for defense purposes.
- Italy: Supporting its allies, Italy declares war on Britain and lands troops via the Red Sea from Eritrea, marching from the coast and taking Cairo in assistance with Kurdish and Azerian forces. Egypt surrenders to Italy and its allies and is turned into an Italian client state which sends diplomats to Italy and joins the,war against Britain. With the fall of Egypt, a huge oil source is secured and a Federal Republic is formed as an Italian client and member of the GDL. Italy also invades Arabia from the Red Sea, taking Mecca and much more of the Saudi Red Sea coast. Azerian and Kurdish forces soon join in the invasion. Italy admits the USSR into the European Commonwealth.
- United States: Many officials are shocked at the war breaking out in Europe and the Middle East. However, attacks on the British will not be tolerated. 100,000 troops, 20 Destroyers, 30 Aircraft Carriers and one Battleship are sent to help defend the English Channel. While not in an official state of war, everything is put on High Alert.
- Canada (Sorry for the unannounced break, I was busy with other games): Canada openly supports its GDL allies against Egypt and Arabia and three battleships are sent to the Persian Gulf. Research into nuclear physics continues, as well as another rocket is launched from Canada against a target in northern Canada.
- Egypt is a British Protectorate as far as I know.
- American Diplomacy: Offers to help join the nuclear program.
- Canadian Diplomacy: Agreed. Let's keep it a secret between the US and Canada.
- Romania: Seeing the British invitation to the Fascist League as a threat to national security, Romania Leaves Arabia and heads to Yugoslavia, a declaration of war. A few troops enter from Romania and some from Albania, while planes begin bombing missions. 40,000 remain in Arabia to try to take control, while altogether 90,000 troops, a few battleships, some aircraft carriers, a few bombers, and help from its vassal in Egypt begins the invasion.
- Italy: YOU IMBECILE!!!! You're going to start a war we CANNOT WIN!!! Italy will not declare war on Yugoslavia, as that would cause a war against Germany as well, and then a truly global war.
- Romania played twice in one turn?
- I'm probably gonna quit this game, anyway.
- Republic of the Suez: Declares war on Yugoslavia
Persia: With good relations with both Italy and the UK, we declare neutrality. However, we mobilise our troops in case of a sneak attack. In Tehran, many politicians saw this war as the occasion to free the Middle East from British influence but are not listened to by the Shah. The navy continues to be built up.
USSR: Will declare war on Romania if Romanian forces do not pull out of Yugoslavia. Meanwhile, troops are sent to the Romanian border and the IS-2 tank is created.
- Colombia Diplomacy: Offers an alliance and trade agreement to the U.S. and Canada. Will give assistance to the U.S. and Canada in any future endeavors in exchange for assistance if necessary and will open up Colombia more to U.S. and Canadian business and offer Coal and Oil at reasonable prices in exchange for U.S. and Canadian investments in Colombia's infrastructure and military.
- Iceland: The western half of OTL Matrouh Governorate is now under Icelandic control. Peacekeeping officers are deployed and oil immediately searched for. The military and navy are amped.
- Yugoslavia: The Romanian attack is repressed quickly and troops start advancing through Romanian Bulgaria and start getting close to the border. The Prime Minister announced that the aquatic complex is complete and offered the USSR to enter the Fascist League (The name would be changed) The Navy starts testing submarines among the naval border and most of the air force is sent to eliminate the Romanian threat among the Yugoslav territory.
- Greece launches a surprise attack on Yugoslavia and quickly takes southern Serbia. The troops come to rest on the outskirts of Belgrade. The city is bombed repeatedly, and surrender is requested. Meanwhile, Greece continues to take the Nile area and produces a new offensive along the coast. All the area to the Libyan border is taken.
- United States: With impending fear of wars, the military continues to be on high alert. We mind the other countries than any attempt on Great Britain, Canada, or our country will result in direct warfare. Seeing this as a chance to improve the economy with the military, the President authorizes and forms the United States Air Force, a spin-off of the United States Army Air Force, in order to build up a higher number of fighter planes. The Navy will also receive improvements, including building 20 new Destroyers, and 5 new Battleships, four being under the new Wilson-class battleship, and one super-large battleships, labelled under Washington-class, which will be a test on how the largest battleship may be. Larger Aircraft Carriers are also planned for the increased size of fighter and bomber planes being built, including the in-production New York-class carrier, which will resemble the already massive USS Enterprise. We accept Colombia's trade and economic reliance, as we seek to grow power in South America, seeing a benefit that will benefit both the United States and South America.
Sorry everyone, I died. lol. im back on the wiki, and this game is here by closed by me, the creator of this map game. Im probably going to start a new one soon. AltHistoryGeek
Australia:' 'Australia claims that it owns the world, and all nations agree to this. A new age of global unification begins, and earth is renamed "Australia"