- The Emirate of Nejd and Hasa, led by the House of Saud, begins a revolt against the Ottoman Empire, forcing the Ottoman Empire to focus some troops in Arabia.
- The Ottoman go to war with Persia and begin fighting along the Iraqi Persian border.
- The Ottoman Empire makes large gains, along with Britain, in Persia. Britain reaches Tehran in late 1906.
- The Arab revolts become more common in Jordan mostly ambushes on convoys and isolated positions mostly killing Arab irregulars in the ottoman army.
- Heavy fighting between Russia and the Ottoman Empire in North Persia with Russia retaking Tehran in weeks and most of Northern Persia.
- Kurds begin to revolt mostly in Iraq mostly with ambushes.
- Arab begin to revolt in Iraq and Jordan working side by side and are able to take some land.
- The ottoman are able to stop Russia attack and dig in Tabriz holding off Russian attacks .
- Persia begin to break the line of defense in the Iraqi Persian border taking Basrah from the Ottoman with Shia Arab help.
- The ottoman Empire is kicked out of Persia by Russian forces, but are able to stop Russia in the Caucasus.
- Persia begin to make massive gains in Southern Iraq but also end up fighting with Sunni Arabs.
- Ottoman lose control of Jordan and Iraq, Leading to Hashemites Mesopotamia begin made.
- Ottoman begin to lose land in the Caucasus.
- Ottomans sign an armistice with Russia, ending their war (but not immediately the war with Saudi Arabia).
- The Ottomans sign the Treaty of Bondy, ending the Ottoman Empire and ceding land to Russia, France, Italy, and some independent countries.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.