Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
World War III, or the Third World War, (Often abbreviated as WW3 or WWIII) was a global conflict that occurred from late 1998 to mid 1999. It involved more than 150 of the worlds countries, and cost over 7.9 trillion dollars, with an estimated 234,000,000 casualties (Civilian casualties included) The war is believed to have begun when Taliban forces detonated a Nuclear Warhead in Newark, New Jersey, killing an estimated 150,000, and in Karachi, Pakistan, killing an estimated 700,000. The TSU and its allies were believed to have an army of about 30,000,000 during the war, and NATO and its allies had an army of about 34,000,000.
- November 23rd, 1998. Russian leader Nikifor Yomenza is elected as president. Yomenza begins expanding Russia's military.
- November 25th, 1998. Taliban forces begin expanding into Pakistan.
- December 2nd, 1998. Taliban forces successfully raid over 200 nuclear warheads from the Pakistani forces.
- December 5th, 1998. Using a Russian bomber plane, Taliban forces drop one of their nuclear warheads over Trenton, New Jersey, USA, killing an estimated 150,000, and another in Karachi, Pakistan, killing an estimated 700,000.
- December 11th, 1998. The USA states that Russia is responsible for the bombing, and declares war on Russia. Pakistan declares war on Russia, starting World War III.
- December 12th, 1998. Russia denies responsibility for the attacks. However, states that "If it comes down to war, we will fight".
- December 14th, 1998. In response to the USA's declaration of war and the bombings, all other NATO countries declare war on Russia.
- December 29th, 1998. China, an ally to Russia, declares war on NATO.
- January 3rd, 1999. Russian and Chinese forces, in response to the declarations of war, invade Canada, Alaska, and The United States.
- January 4th, 1999. The Battle for Olympia, Washington. An estimated 3000 deaths. Eventual Russian victory.
- January 19th, 1999. Russian forces successfully take over Alaska. An estimated 12,000 deaths during the fighting in Alaska.
- January 20th, 1999. Japan declares war on Russian and Chinese forces. Japan invades China.
- January 30th, 1999. Russian forces detonate three nuclear warheads in the states of Washington and California.
- February 13th, 1999. Japan invades China.
- February 29th, 1999. Washington state, Oregon state, California state, (All USA) and Yukon territory (Canada) fall to Russian and Chinese forces.
- March 2nd, 1999. Russian president Nikifor Yomenza is assassinated, and Taliban dictator Lifa Al-Maraji takes over Russia. Russia takes the name the TSU, or the Taliban Soviet Union.
- March 3rd, 1999. The TSU detonates nuclear warheads in roughly 100 countries across the world, killing an estimates 60,000,000. Most countries surrender, however some declare war on the TSU.
- March 5th, 1999. India, out of fear, declares war on NATO and its allies, stating it is an ally of the TSU.
- March 12th, 1999. British Columbia (Canada) falls to the TSU and Chinese invaders. Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Montana and North Dakota (All USA) fall to the TSU and Chinese invaders.
- March 18th, 1999. India and China invades the European Union.
- March 28th, 1999. TSU and Chinese forces meet fierce resistance in the United States.
- April 1st, 1999. The TSU detonates five Nuclear Warheads in Canada, killing an estimated 3,000,000.
- April 2nd, 1999. Canada surrenders to the TSU and its allies.
- April 5th, 1999. The TSU and China use Canada as a northern Invasion point for the USA.
- April 12th, 1999. Belgium, Greece and Italy surrender to India and China.
- April 25th, 1999. The TSU and its allies successfully take Minnesota state, South Dakota, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois states fall to the TSU and its allies.
- May 8th, 1999. The United States surrenders to the TSU and its allies.
- June 11th, 1999. The TSU and its allies begin retreating from the EU, as they begin losing soldiers. Instead, they resort to bombing.
- June 12th, 1999. As a result of the bombing, the EU surrenders to the TSU, ending World War III in a TSU victory.