Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Western Federation is composed of most of the former members of the 'Western Territory', including Oregon, Nevada, Montana, Idaho and parts of Wyoming, Colorado and most of Washington.
The capital was originally established in Corvallis, Oregon, then moved to Eugene, Portland, Boise and finally Vesperania. List of Capitals
- September 1867-March 1868: Corvallis, Oregon (Capital and Seat of Government)
- March 1868-December 1868: Eugene, Oregon (Capital and Seat of Government)
- December 1868-January 1869: Portland, Oregon (Provisional Capital)
- January 1869-March 1869: Boise, Idaho (Provisional Capital and Seat of Government)
- since March 1869: Vesperania, Idaho (Capital and Seat of Government)
Vesperania, formerly Idaho City, was chosen as capital because of its central location and relatively easy ability to be defended. It was named Vesperania from the Latin root vesper, meaning 'West or Western'.