Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Portal Page for the War Machines timeline, a WW-II timeline where the war was fought with large war machines!
- Charles Darwin devotes his life to learning about evolution. He lives for another decade. During his last two months alive, he discovers DNA.
- The American Civil War is prevented. The South remains an economic powerhouse, even though slavery is abolished.
- Germany does not go into as far a debt in WW-I.
- The Ottoman Empire continues as an underground society in the Sahara Desert... literally!
- Ninjitsu becomes a major practice in Japan.
- Mao Zedong dies.
- People began to discover genetic engineering before WWII. Britain uses war beasts to fight. Bombs give way to chemicals and viruses.
- Germany regains prosperity. Gigantic war machines are invented in 1925. Germany becomes a 'steampunk' nation. Hitler is not elected. He kills the winner and leads Germany into a civil war. Hitler's Nazi Germany wins.
- The Great Depression doesn't hit America as hard. Ford begins developing huge war machines, mainly tanks.
- The Ottoman Empire steals a few war machines from Germany and fixes and duplicates them. In 1935 they launch a surprise attack against Turkey using the war machines. Turkey is terrified of the war machines and surrenders in late 1936.
- France, seeing Germany's prosperity by using 'steampunk' technology, adopts the technology.
- Japan trains neo-ninjas. The invasion of China goes farther. The Kamikazis are put to shame.
- Most Catholic nations, against Britain's genetic engineering, forbid the use of genetic engineering.
List of Notable War Machines
Poison Dart Frog- Sniper/Recon
Ford Goliath- Tank/Mobile Base
Ford Maximus- Walking Tank
Walker- A walking tank
Spider MKI- Walker in spider form. Abandoned after Ottoman strike
SS- Crowd control/used in Holocaust
Mobile Incinerator- Used in Concentration camps/battlefield
Steamer- Delivers blast of very hot steam (Slang name is French Toaster)
Crimson Assassin- Neo Ninja
Spider Walker MK II-VI- Upgraded German Walkers
General Winter- Delivers super cold bullets