Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
Point of Divergence
Napoleon is killed at the Siege of Toulon after being shot in combat, leading to the French campaign in Italy being far less successful than OTL, causing the revolution to continue well into 1802. Without Napoleon's seizure of power, the First Republic would exist unsteadily until 1807-1808 (TPD), when a new constitution would be written, establishing a new government.
- The United States intervenes in the OTL Rebellions of 1837, granting independence to Quebec.
- Consequently, as a way of "revenge" against the US, the British intervene in the American Civil War in favor of the Confederacy.
As of 1802
- French First Republic
- Holy Roman Empire
- United Kingdom
- United States
- France (French Republic)
- United States (United States of America)
- England (Republic of England)
- Scotland (Republic of Scotland)
- Germany (United Republic of Germany)
- Prussia (Prussian Republic)
- Batavia (Batavian Republic)
- Italy (Republic of Italy)
- Papal States (States of the Church)
- Russia (Russian Republic)
- Texas (Republic of Texas)
- French Revolutionary War
- Quebec War
- War of Secession
- War of 1866
- First Great War
- Second Great War
- Cold War