***Part of the History series of Nusantara***
1. Unity Marga Barus (Ancient Barus) : 4.200 BC - 200 AD
2. Royal Maharaja Minangkabau: (Kandis, Koto Alang, Old Malay Jambi, Darmasraya, Sekala Brak, Malayapura, Pagaruyung): 330 BC - 1825.
3. Pallava Dynasty : (Salakanagara, Gangga Negara, Langkasuka, Kutai Martadipura, Indraprahasta and Tarumanegara): 130 AD - 669 AD
4. Shrivijaya Empire, Java, Sunda, Bali and Brunei Kingdom : (Sunda Galuh, Kalingga, Shrivijaya, Ancient Mataram, Po-ni, Kanjuruhan, Kadhiri, Bali, Jenggala, Singhasari, Majapahit and Padjadjaran): 669 AD - 1521.
5. The Islamic empire: (Perlak, Samudera Pasai, Aceh, Cirebon, Demak, Pajang, Banten, Islamic Mataram, Kutai Kertanegara, Banjar, Gowa Tallo, Buton, Bone, Ternate, Tidore, Jailolo, Waigeo, Kaimana), etc: 840 AD - 1.930.
6. Palace of King and Sultan : ( Buton, Kasepuhan, Kanoman, Banjar, Kacirebonan, Yogyakarta, Surakarta and Brunei ) : 1.332 until present.
7. Nusantara : ( Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, East Timor and partially southern Thailand and southern Philippines ) : 1.945 until present.
Calendar : Javanese calendar of Mpu Hubayun version created circa 911 BC.
History Javanese calendar and Script always relevant. If Calendars Java based "Sangkan Dumadining Bawana" or the origin of the creation of the universe (macrocosm and microcosm), whereas Java script based "Sangkan Paraning dumadi" or the origin of the life and the life (SOURCE SPIRIT OF LIFE ALWAYS). Java script is first created or introduced by the Mpu Hubayun in ± 911 BC (BCE). In the course of history in the year 50 BC (BC), Prabhu Sri Mahapunggung I or Ki Ajar Padang I make changes to Haksara and Javanese literature.
Coinciding dated June 21, 77 AD by King Ajisaka or Prabhu Sri Mahapunggung III doing change to Java script and calendar, in Javanese culture when calculating always starts from zero (Das), so that the Javanese calendar back began on 1st Badrawarna (Suro) years Sri Harsha, Windu Kuntara is 1, Month 1, Year 1, Windu 1 on the day Radite Love (Sunday Pon) set the beginning of the calculation of Javanese calendar, coinciding dated June 21, 78 AD. Javanese calendar with wear of circulation guidelines Sun (Solar).
Day namely :
Radite • Sunday, symbolizing meneng (silent)
Soma • Monday, symbolizing forward
Hanggara • Tuesday, symbolizes retreat
Buddha • Wednesday, symbolizing mangiwa (move left)
Respati • Thursday, symbolizing manengen (moving to the right)
Shukra • Friday, symbolizing munggah (up to top)
Tumpak • Saturday, symbolizing temurun (move down)
Week namely :
Week of five days is called market by Javanese people and consists of some days namely :
Javanese Calender :
Mangsa Kaso : Juny 23-2 August
Mangsa Karo : 3 August-August 25
Mangsa Katiga/Katelu : August 26- September 18
Mangsa Kapat : September 19-October 13
Mangsa Kalima : October 14-November 9
Mangsa Kanem : November 10-December 22
Mangsa Kapitu : December 23-February 3
Mangsa Kawolu : February 4-March 1
Mangsa Kasanga : March 2-March 26
Mangsa Kadasa : 27 March-April 19
Mangsa Dhesta : April 20-May 12
Mangsa Saddha : May 13-Juny 22
Social System: Deliberation.
Based on the principle to 4th Pancasila, Nusantara is the country deliberation but not democracy.