Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a more or less dystopian, non-linear ALT;
There are several possible outcomes, but they all have one thing in common: the fall of the British Islands in early 1941. This meta-POD is triggered by various unfavourable events for Britain during the course of the war.
- Heute Europa, morgen... - Best-case scenario for Germany. A gruesome nightmare. Comparable to "The Man In The High Castle", albeit the US is not occupied.
- D-Day 1946 - Commonwealth, US and Soviet troops invade Europe to rid it of the Nazi yoke. The outcome leads to a slightly different Cold War.
- Habsburg Restoration - After a horrible war, Europe is liberated from Nazism and Fascism. A severely weakened Soviet Union is on the brink of collapse and Emperor Otto I becomes ruler of the democratic Danube Confederation, while former Prussia is isolated. This is the liberated Europe Churchill originally envisioned.
- Atlantic Iron Curtain - After several years of bloody warfare and almost no support from the West, the Soviet Union has managed to defeat the Reich and its allies in Europe. The whole continent is covered with socialist satellite states. A cold war between a Red Old World and Capitalist America ensues.
- Operation European Freedom - after a very bloody invasion of Britain and a long and protracted insurgency, Hitler re-evaluates Operation Barbarossa and decides not to attack the USSR. Ultimately, the USA and the British Commonwealth overthrow the third Reich, leading to a very different cold war and a far earlier War on Terror.
- Black Cross, Red Sun - a brutal dystopian world where the US is split between Germany and Japan, and they face each other in a cold war.
- Multilateral cold war - Hitler dies in mid-war, and the Axis manage to make peace with the USA and USSR, resulting in many blocs competing to shape the world as they see fit. Comparable to turtledove's "ready for the Fatherland", with Japan still a major power.
- Liberty Weeping - Germany and Japan invade America in late 1946 after the Soviet Union Falls.
- To End All Wars... - The Nazis and the Japanese defeat the USSR and a much more powerful USA takes on the exhausted axis, leading to World War 3
- A Place in the Sun - The War becomes bloodier with more widespread use of Atomic bombs.
See also: Sealion