Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Timeline One: An Ireland United
Note: Not main timeline
- 5th May: The Pope declines Henry II appeal to invade Ireland.
- 8th June: The Leinster Wars begin. Diarmuid Ui Neill wages war on King Fionn of Leinster.
- 30th September: The Leinster Wars end, much land has been gained by the Ui Neill Clan.
- 3rd January: Diarmuird-Aiden Ui Neill, son of Diarmuid begins the Brefine-Oriel Wars.
- 4th June: The Brefine-Oriel Wars end, the Ui Neills gain control over all the Brefine and Oriel lands are annexed, uniting the Northern Ui Neill kingdoms and the Southern Ui Kingdoms.
- 7th August: Ulidiais conquered by the Ui Neills.
- 12th March: The Leinster-Munster Wars begin.
- 9th October: Leinster beats Munster and expands into their territory.
- March-November: A series of Rebellions in Munster leads to the creation of two new kingdoms- Dal Cais and Luceni Nua. Connaught expands slightly after the rebellions.
- 3rd December: King Seàn Ui Neill crowns himself the King of all Èire.
- 4th April: The Burke tribe, along with several other tribes, rebel against King Breadan of Connaught with assistance from Queen Meave and King Cabhan of Ui Neill.
- 18th November: A new Kingdom ruled by the Burkes is established in Connaught.
- 2nd December: With Connaught weakened, the Ui Neill tribe declares war, lead by Queen Meave, one-eighth of their land is captured in 12 days.
- 14th January: Leinster invades Munster.
- 19th April: The Leinster invasion of Munster ends.
- 29th November: The battle of Cork leads to Leinster's advancement into Munster territory.
- 8th December: The Ui Neills push into Leinster.
- 2nd January: The Ui Neill's take Wexford.
- 8th February: In an unsuspecting turn of events Eoghannacht retakes Cork.
- 15th April: Dal Cais pushes into Leinster territory.
- 6th June: The Ui Neills advance towards Waterford.
- 29th November: The Ui Neills declare war on Dal Cais.
- 7th December: Eoghannacht, Dal Cais and Ui Neill advance on Waterford.
- 18th April-28th May: Dal Cais launches an attack on Eoghannacht and the Ui Neills take some Dal Cais land.
- 23rd July: The Luceni Nua begin the invasion of the weakened Eoughannacht Coast.
- 18th December: The Luceni Nua advance on Cork.
- 29th December: The Eoughannacht reclaim a bit of land.
- 19th May: The Ui Neill advance on the settlement of Cork.
- 17th August: The Ui Neill defeat the Eoughannacht.
- 29th August: Construction on the Wall of Dubh Linn, surrounding Dubh Linn, begins.
- 6th June: Burke and Ui Neill form a alliance and Burke is annexed.
- 9th December: Queen Meave unveils her plans to unite Eire under her reign. She also states that the island needs to became influential in Europe like England and the Holy Roman Empire.