- June 12, 2008 - The United States of America is angry about the high oil prices, and wants more oil under American control. America's top choice is the Canadian province of Alberta. The USA starts slowly invading Alberta from the south on this day.
- July 8, 2008 - The Canadians didn't really notice that America was invading Alberta slowly, until American troops reached Calgary, the largest municipality in Alberta, and the third largest municipality in Canada. This causes tensions to rise between the US and Canada.
- September 16, 2008 - American troops reach Edmonton, Alberta's capital and Canada's fifth largest municipality.
- September 18, 2008 - With tensions at its peak and Canada having the fear of losing Alberta, Canada declares war on the United States of America.
- February 27, 2009 - Things are not looking good for Canada, so the United Kingdom declares war on the United States.
- January 31, 2010 - Even though the UK is fighting with Canada against the Americans, the USA is still winning. The UK convinces the Commonwealth to fight for Canada against the Americans, so Australia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, South Africa and the rest of the commonwealth declare war on the USA.
- December 23, 2015 - Things aren't looking as good for the Americans as they were. Russia decides that this is their chance to destroy America, so Russia, China, and Brazil declare war on the USA, which means that all of BRICS is fighting against the USA.The nations of the world decided that it would be best if they didn't nuke each other, so no nukes were fired.
- April 9, 2016 - Official surrender of the USA
- May 7, 2016 - Treaty of Calgary - The USA will be fully annexed by Canada.
- May 7, 2016 - The United States of Canada (USC) is established, containing Canada and the USA.
- May 21, 2016 - The USC purchases Greenland from Denmark for $500 million.
- June 19, 2016 - Puerto Rico joined the USC as the 65th state.
- October 26, 2016 - Iceland holds a referendum to join the United States of Canada due to cultural relationships with Greenland. 57% voted "yes", so Iceland became the 66th State of the USC.
- January 10, 2017 - Turks and Caicos holds a referendum to join the USC, due to the fact that Turks and Caicos had wanted to join Canada for a while. 78% voted "yes", so Puerto Rico joined the USC as the 67th state.
- March 19, 2017 - Cuba's government decides to join the USC as the 68th state, due to the fact that they are very close to the USC. In return, the USC pays Cuba $600 million.