Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Capital||Washington, D.C. (3,607,143 inh)|
|Largest City||New York (19,607,143 inh)|
|Government Type||Federal Republic|
|National Anthem||The Star-Spangled Banner|
|National Motto||In God We Trust|
|GDP PPP 2007||$ 16,786 trillion (1st)|
|GDP Nominal||$ 14,456 trillion (1st)|
|Area||13,195,060 sq km|
|Administrative Divisions||60 States, One District, Two overseas territories|
|Currency||American Dollar $|
|Armed Forces||1.6 million men|
The United States of America has grown, with the help of the Aztecs, to become a dominant force on the North American Continent and the world.
Alliance with the Aztecs
In exchange for their help, President George Washington signed a trade agreement with the Aztecs
There is a larger indigenous population due to the US government honouring the treaties (especially for the Iroquois, who fought on America's side during the revolution), which have more political clout, and the Indian Lobby is a major force in Congress.
The USA has 60 States, the following are only some:
2. Alaska (OTL Alaska, Northern British Columbia, Yukon)
3. California (Including OTL Baja California)
5. Virginia (DC, Virginia, West Virginia)
8. Texas (OTL Texas and Oklahoma)
9. Cascadia (British Columbia, Oregon, Washington)
11. Dakota (Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho)
12. Arizona (Arizona, New Mexico)
13. Mississippi (Mississippi, Alabama)
14. Minnesota (Minnesota, western Michigan, Wisconsin.
15. Jefferson (Nunavut and Alberta)
18. New Hampshire
20. Rhode Island
22. New York
23. New Jersey
27. North Carolina
28. South Carolina
31. Michigan (without the upper peninsula)
37. Oklahoma (Oklahoma, southern Kansas)