Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The United Democratic Nations (UDN) is an intergovernmental organization with the stated aims of promoting democracy, human rights, world peace, and most of all, nuclear non-proliferation. The UDN was founded in 2013 in order to replace what many saw as the failure of the United Nations to both prevent Y2K and nuclear war.
At its founding, the UDN had ten members: Central African Republic, Uyghurstan, Ireland, New Zealand, Palestine, the Sahwari Arab Democratic Republic, Sul, Ukraine, the United States, and Zanzibar.
The UDN Headquarters resides in international territory in Gaza City.
- Central African Republic - November 12, 2013
- Ireland - November 12, 2013
- New Zealand - November 12, 2013
- Palestine - November 12, 2013
- Sahwari Arab Democratic Republic - November 12, 2013
- Sul - November 12, 2013
- Turkmenistan - November 23, 2013
- Ukraine - November 12, 2013
- United States - November 12, 2013
- Uyghurstan - November 12, 2013
- Zanzibar - November 12, 2013