Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
United Cure Organization
|Headquarters||International territory in Prince Edward Island, CSH|
|Official languages||Arabic, English, French, Japanese, and Spanish|
|Membership||8 Member Nations|
|-||Secretary General||Victor de Bedia Oland|
|-||President||(Acting) Cevdet Sunay|
The United Cure Organization is an international group of nations dedicated to the cure of the Z-155 Virus, and to the protection of people around the world (Member nations). It was founded by the Confederate States of Halifax.
- Turkey's Ruler has become (Acting) President of the United Cure Organization Security. Dustin2557 (talk) 03:16, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Argentina has been inducted into senior full membership as they have donated much of their resources to the organization. Dustin2557 (talk) 11:00, April 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Any and all UCO and non-UCO nations are invited to send scientists to take part in the cutting-edge zombie research at Deep Science Research Station. (Note: they do have to go through decontamination procedures, as they are entering the Republic of Florida.) RevenantAscension (talk) 16:22, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
- A UCO meeting at Prince Edward's Island will occur on February 8, 1984. Dustin2557 (talk) 13:00, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
- The RoS would like to send some scientists and doctors to this meeting.Daeseunglim (talk) 13:12, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
- The United League of Nations invites all UCO members and junior members to join this OTL UN G greg e (talk) 04:20, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
Senior Full Members - Security and Scientific
- Confederate States of Halifax
- United States of America
- United Republics
- United Kingdom
- Commonwealth of Australia and New Zealand
Junior Full Members
Former Council Nations