Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the proposal for a land purchase by the Fusahito Theocracy from the Uesugi Daimyo
Article #1 - On Trade
1. Completely unrestricted free trade will occur betwen the two states, with ships from either nation able to freely dock at any port without payment of protective tariffs.
Article #2 - On War
1. The signaturies shall never use military force against each other or their allies, unless as a response to a declaration of war, the mobilisation of troops or an attack.
2. Each of the signaturies shall promise to aid the other in the event of war if asked, provided that this does not damage national interests.
Article #3 - On The Economy
1. The Fusahito Theocracy shall allow the Uesugi Clan to take full advantage of the relative development of the Fusahito Economy. This shall include having if needed to establish a centralised stable currency.
2. The Uesugi Clan shall be able to negotiate loans from the Theocracy to aid the process of state building and the develoment of infrastructure. These loans shall come in the form of Japanese coinage, silver, gold of other commodities available such as silk or furs.
Article #4 - On Land
1. The Uesugi Daimyo shall cede the area of land shown in pink to the Theocracy, fullfilling Fusahito strategic interests by joining the two parts of the state.
2. The Uesugi clan shall also be paid for the land purchase, with 10,000 bolts of silk; 1,000 animal skins and one cart of silver.