Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Zaragoza was a treaty that pertained to the War of the Mediterranean, and established peace between the Italo-French Coalition and Aragon in the war after the Battle of Zaragoza, and the seizures of land in Italy.
Article I: On the Kingdom of Aragon
- The Kingdom of Aragon will cede and renounce all claims to the lands of the the Kingdom of Sicily, the Kingdom of Sardinia, and the County of Malta to the Kingdom of Italy.
- The Kingdom of Aragon and any/all successor state(s) thereof will allow French and Italian usage of their ports for at least fifty years.
- The Kingdom of Aragon and any/all successor state(s) thereof will be required to pay a tax, set by the Kingdom of Naples, when crossing the Straits of Messina or the Channel of Sicily.
Article II: Other Terms
- All parties in the war will have a fifty year non-agression pact.
- All parties in the war will recognize Italian ownership over the former Republic of Liguria.
Charles VII, By the Grace of God, Most Christian King of France and Navarre, Duke Regent of Lorraine:21:46, September 18, 2016 (UTC)
Eleanor, Queen of Aragon (mod sig if TIm doesn't sign by the end of the turn)