Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Xiamen is a peace treaty between the Empire of Japan and her vassals and the Republic of China to formally end the two year long Second Sino-Japanese war (1935-1937). The treaty does not end the Sino-Soviet war and thus they are not involved in the signing
Article I: General Terms
All hostilities between the Empire of Japan and her vassals and the Republic of China shall end.
An NAP between Japan and China lasting 15 years shall be put into effect
Article II: Territorial Concessions
The Republic of Mengjiang, with its capital as Kalgan, shall be released from China and be ceded to Japan as a vassal
The Eastern region of China, extending down past Shanghai,will merge with Manchukuo under the rule of the Kangde Emperor
The town of Guangzhou shall be annexed to the Empire of Japan
Article III: War Reparations
China shall pay a war indemnity of 7% of their income over the next 10 years
- His Majesty the Emperor Hirohito of the Empite of Japan - Toby2: THEY CALL ME Mr. Awesome!!!
- Eternal leader kangde of Imperial China - Toby2: THEY CALL ME Mr. Awesome!!!
- Governor General Kazushige Ugaki of Korea - Toby2: THEY CALL ME Mr. Awesome!!!
- Ängu Prai of The West Papuan Republic - Toby2: THEY CALL ME Mr. Awesome!!!
- - Prince Yondonwangchug of Menjiang - Toby2: THEY CALL ME Mr. Awesome!!!