The Treaty of Weimar is a document which details the selling of land of Bremen, controlled by the UNC, to the nations of Hesse and Hamburg.
- Hesse will receive lands in Western Bremen,
including an enclave north of those lands, with access to the sea.
- Hamburg will receive lands in South Eastern Bremen.
- Hamburg will discount trade purchases by the UNC.
- The UNC will allow Hesse to use a port-city in Holstein as a trade port.
- Hesse and Hamburg will pay the UNC accordingly on how much land they have bought.
- The UNC will discount Hessian trade.
- Ludwig I, Duke of Hesse, Nassau, Frankfurt, and Thuringia Blocky858 (talk) 22:32, March 13, 2014 (UTC)
- William I, Duke of Hamburg You want me to sign this? I'm afraid I can't do that
- Sverker I, King of Sweden, Denmark, and Norway CrimsonAssassin- I have special eyes 01:21, March 14, 2014 (UTC)