|Treaty of Warsaw|
|The Peace Treaty in Warsaw signed to end the hostilities between the Slavic League and Poland|
|Type of treaty||Peace treaty|
|Drafted||26 February 1911|
|Effective||1 January 1912|
|Signatories|| Ban Petar Krešimir Skočibušić|
Voivode Zikmund Dvořak
Voivode Patryk Waldau
General Secretary Ivan Sitko
Voivode Žigmund Prochazka
|Parties|| Slavic League:
|Depositary||Not yet decided|
|Languages||Croatian, Czech, Polish, Silesian, Slovakian|
The Treaty of Warsaw, signed in 1912, was one of the most important documents in 20th century Slavic history, officially ending the state of war between members of the Slavic League and the People's Republic of Poland. The Treaty of Toledo ended the Slavic League Invasion of Poland which later would be considered one of the theatres of war of the Great War. The Great War and likewise the Treaty of Warsaw, largely put an end to the original theory of Communist, and further proved the dominance of Transitional Communism (at times also known as Reformism). The treaty also re-established important concepts, such as the pan-slavism in Eastern Europe, led by the Slavic League and Croatia as the first among equals.
- All hostilities between the Slavic League and the People's Republic of Poland shall cease.
- The Polish government will be forced to pay reparations for the war in a 30 year period.
- The People's Republic of Poland shall be dissolved and in its place the Ban Republic of Poland shall be created.
- The Ban Republic of Kashubia shall be created from the Pomeranian region of Poland.
- The Ban Republic of Sorbia shall be carved from the western portion of Poland.
- Sorbia will allow free access to all and any Slavs willing to settle there.
- Croatia will fund Sorbia in its pro-immigration cause to create a new homeland for the oppressed Slavs of the west.
- White Croatia shall be recreated and be under direct control of Croatia as the Ban Republic of White Croatia.
- The Wendish Union will be created as a supranational organization for economic and cultural prosperity and will encompass Kashubia, Sorbia and Poland.
- Belarus will become Ruthenian territory.
- Ruthenia will fund the Sorbian program.
- All nations created shall become part of the Slavic League.
- Szczerbiec will become property of the Ban of Croatia and will be used to anoint the Secretary of the Wendish Union.
- The Secretary of the Wendish Union will be chosen amongst the leaders of the three Union states on a yearly basis.
- Ludzigrod will revert to Warsaw.
- Croatia - SkyGreen24 10:54, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Czechia - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Slovakia - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Silesia - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Poland - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Ruthenia - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, July 6, 2015 (UTC)?