Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Treaty of Warsaw|
|The Peace Treaty in Warsaw signed to end the hostilites between the Slavic League and Poland|
|Type of treaty||Peace treaty|
|Drafted||26 February 1911|
|Effective||1 January 1912|
|Signatories|| Ban Petar Krešimir Skočibušić|
Voivode Zikmund Dvořak
Voivode Patryk Waldau
General Secretary Ivan Sitko
Voivode Žigmund Prochazka
|Parties|| Slavic League:
|Depositary||Not yet decided|
|Languages||Croatian, Czech, Polish, Silesian, Slovakian|
- All hostilities between the Slavic League and the People's Republic of Poland shall cease.
- The Polish government will be forced to pay reparations for the war in a 30 year period.
- The People's Republic of Poland shall be dissolved and in its place the Ban Republic of Poland shall be created.
- The Ban Republic of Kashubia shall be created from the Pomeranian region of Poland.
- The Ban Republic of Sorbia shall be carved from the western portion of Poland.
- Sorbia will allow free access to all and any Slavs willing to settle there.
- Croatia will fund Sorbia in its pro-immigration cause to create a new homeland for the opressed Slavs of the west.
- White Croatia shall be recreated and be under direct control of Croatia as the Ban Republic of White Croatia.
- The Wendish Union will be created as a supranational organization for economic and cultural prosperity and will encompass Kashubia, Sorbia and Poland.
- Belarus will become Ruthenian territory.
- Ruthenia will fund the Sorbian program.
- All nations created shall become part of the Slavic League.
- Szczerbiec will become property of the Ban of Croatia and will be used to anoint the Secretary of the Wendish Union.
- The Secretary of the Wendish Union will be chosen amongst the leaders of the three Union states on a yearly basis.
- Ludzigrod will revert to Warsaw.
- Croatia - SkyGreen24 10:54, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Czechia - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Slovakia - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Silesia - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Poland - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Ruthenia - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, July 6, 2015 (UTC)?