The Treaty of Vienna was a peace treaty which ended the state of war between Prussia, Austria, and Sweden, and the nation of Denmark, and officially ended the Second Schleswig War. The treaty was signed on 30 October 1864.
- Denmark shall relinquish all claim to the regions of Schleswig and Holstein.
- The region of Schleswig shall be administered by Prussia, and Holstein by Austria.
- Denmark shall cede the Danish West Indies to the nation of Sweden.
- The nations of Austria, Prussia, Denmark, and Sweden shall remain in a state of non aggression for a minimum of two years.
- Prussia: Mscoree (talk) 19:57, November 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Denmark: Daeseunglim (talk) 19:58, November 1, 2013 (UTC)