Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Versailles ended the First Great War, between the Coalition and the French, and made the Treaty of Le Havre null and void.
The Treaty also ends the separate invasion of Italy and Switzerland.
First Great War
- Germany receives Guyana from Britain.
- Germany receives Madagascar, Benin, Chad, Kongo, French Caribbean, All French Island Colonies, and French Indian Colonies.
- Spain will receive back it's former colonies taken by France.
- Spain will receive West Algeria.
- Britain will receive French West Africa,
- Federal States of Greater Austria will receive Central Algeria
- Ottoman Empire will receive Tunisia, Eastern Algeria, and Djibouti.
- France will be split into four sections.
- Normandy, Britanny and lands south to Charantes shall be given to France, who will be a Protectorate of Britain. The new France republic shall be granted control of French West Africa.
- Aquitaine, Midi-Pyrenees, and Languedoc-Rousillon shall be ceded to Spain.
- Provence, Rhone-Alpes, and Auvergne shall be ceded to the Federal States of Greater Austria.
- Germany shall receive the rest of the provinces, including Paris.
- The Ottoman Empire receives the island of Corsica.
- Switzerland shall cede the western portion of itself to Germany.
Central Powers Invasion Of Italy
- Italy shall be split in three.
- The northern areas of Lombardia and Piemonte shall be ceded to Germany.
- The areas north of Campania and Puglia shall be ceded to the Federal States of Greater Austria.
- The areas south and including Campania and Puglia shall be ceded to the Ottoman Empire, along with Sardegna.
- Ottoman Empire receives Italian islands in the Mediterranean
- Federal States of Greater Austria receives Albania.
- Ottoman Empire receives Libya and Eritrea.
- Britain receives Italian Somalia.
- Germany receives Ethiopia and Italian islands in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden.
King Alfonso VIII of Spanish Empire: BNSF1995, Alive since 1995 03:17, April 30, 2014 (UTC)
Sultan Mehmed V of the Ottoman Empire:
King George V of the British Imperial Commonwealth: Two wrongs may not make a right, but it makes me feel a lot better in the end! 20:33, April 30, 2014 (UTC)
President Giuseppe Motta of the Swiss Confederation: