The Treaty of Verona officially ended the war between Milan and Venice
- The Serene Republic of Venice shall immediately withdraw all forces from the Duchy of Milan and its vassal of Padua.
- The Serene Republic of Venice will pay for all damages caused to Padua or the Duchy of Milan during their invasion.
- The Serene Republic of Venice shall pay Milan a sum of ducats upon signing and a portion of its future trade income over the next fifty years.
- All trade vessels and war related ships captured during the retaking of Padua shall be given to the Duchy of Milan.
- Gian Roscol shall be taken as hostage in Milan for ten years.
- Duke Marco of Milan - Tr0llis (talk) 00:50, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Venice (Mod) - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 01:23, April 24, 2014 (UTC)