The Treaty of Unity (Filipino: Kasunduan ng Lungsod ng Calamba, literally the "Agreement of Calamba City") is a proposed treaty that aims for Philippine Reunification through annexing the South Philippines as an Autonomous region.
- The Philippine National Union shall be annexed as an Autonomous Region
- The aspects of the two constituent regions’ political, and economic systems shall be independent of each other’s ideologies and standards.
- The Visayan Autonomous Region will be ruled indirectly, and shall have its own National Diet to represent its peoples’ opinions on discussions on national issues
- The Visayan Autonomous Region’s territorial expansion shall be limited to Visayas and any extraterritorial expansion shall not be recognised by the central government and shall be annexed at a later point.
Proposal by Angelo Briones in the name of the PNU
- Knowledge of the treaty being signed must be kept from discovery by the Valento regime
- The treaty takes effect on the capture of Cebu City, Valento's death, or any situation terminating the Regime's tenure.