The Treaty of Tver is the document that formerly ended the Russian War of 1542. The war itself pitted the power of Russia against Rome, Pskov, Scandinavia, and the Tartary.
- Pskov will liberated from Russian occupation and its sovereignty restored.
- All Russian vassals but for Lithuania, Kiev, Volhynia, and Chernihiv (the Ukraine states) will be annexed to their differing master nations, either Novgorod or the once Muscovy.
- Kiev shall be released from vassalage, and be free from Russian influence for 25 years.
- Chernihiv will be released from Russian vassalage, with eastern sections of Chernihiv given to Azov
- Lithuania shall be released from vassalage (except for a small portion in the south east which will be given to Volhynia). Lithuania will be a protectorate of Romania until it can be re-united with the independent Poland in 1551. In order to enforce such protection, Volhynia will allow free passage of Romanian troops through the country.
- All belligerents shall sign a 20 year NAP.
- Karelia and the majority of Ingria will be ceded to Scandinavia
- The remainder of Ingria and part of Novgorod shall be ceded to the independent Pskov, the border being set at the coast of Lake Ladoga.
Wow things surely changes here. Did the algorithm change, because I remember the coalition winning by a small percentage. You definitely took far over the amount I thought allowed, even taking St. Patriksburg ( :( ), and gave land to neutral powers like Romania. I'm not sure how that happened, and at the very least I am disappointed, but so be it. Nice work everyone, and thanks to Cookie for signing for me. Fritzmet (talk) 21:21, July 9, 2014 (UTC)
Signatures of belligerents
- Pskov: Knyaz Genadi Arkadich Soloviev of Pskov-Lx (leave me a message) 09:21, June 29, 2014 (UTC)
Signatures of third-party observers
- Princess Catherine of Bavaria, on behalf of Grand Duke and Titular King Heinrich XVII of Bavaria, on behalf of the Grand Duchy of Bavaria. Cookiedamage (talk) 02:52, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Constantius and Radu Grand Consuls of Romania, on behalf of the Consulates of Romania and Bulgaria. Stephanus rex (talk) 02:46, June 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Duke Friedrich II, on behalf of the Duchies of Hamburg and Mecklenburg I am that guy (talk) 22:49, June 27, 2014 (UTC)