The Treaty of Tunis was a treaty that pertained to the lease of the settlement of Collo by the Abbasid Caliphate to the Kingdom of France.
- The Abbasid Caliphate will lease the settlement of Collo to the Kingdom of France for ninety-nine years. This lease will be renewable, and can be extended by an agreement between both parties at any time.
- The Kingdom of France will pay a single payment of thirty-three thousand Livre to the Abbasid Caliphate.
- The Kingdom of France will grant the Abbasid Caliphate some French cannons.
- The Kingdom of France and the Abbasid Caliphate will have a eighteen year truce which can be renewed.
- Muslims inside the settlement will have the opportunity to move outside of it for ten years.
Maps, Location, and Size of the Settlement of Collo.
Louis XI, By the Grace of God, Most Christian King of France and Navarre:
Muhammad Al-M'utadid Al-Abbas, Successor of the Prophet (Peace be Upon Him), Commander of the Faithful, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Sultan of Egypt, Syria, and Africa, Patriarch of the House of Abbas Oh, I didn't mean to push that button! † Oh, well leave a message I guess 17:17, August 12, 2016 (UTC)