Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Trier was proposed by Pope Boniface IX in 1404 as a means of concluding the Hessian Crusade and the skirmishes thereof.
- Louis I of Hesse, noting his swift decision to acknowledge his sins and push his people closer to God, will be allowed to remain on his throne as long as Paganism and other dangerous faiths remain outlawed.
- All leaders who were involved on the side of the Crusade will have the honorary title "Defender of the Faith", lasting until their death.
- Castile will have the Pope's blessing to act as his will in Spain, cleansing the land of those that would profane the word of God.
- The States of the Kalmar Union will be given funds as requested, some from Hesse and some from the Papacy, to hire scholars and purchase tomes of knowledge. The Pope will travel to Denmark at the earliest possibility to bless the openings of universities.
- Bohemia shall assume oversight over the realm of Moravia, and the two regions will be considered united as part of the Bohemian Crown upon the current Moravian leader's death. This decision can be molded over time depending on the will of the participants.
- Austria will be recognized as an Archduchy and the styles accordingly, at least by the Papacy.
- France's next king as appointed by the regency shall receive full support from the Papacy as the King of all France and lord of its assembled vassals. (Or something else, feel free to state since you weren't here for discussion.)
- The Dukes of Burgundy will be recognized as the rightful heirs of Brabant-Limburg, and upon the death of the current ruler, Duchess Joanna of Brabant, shall inherit those lands.
- The Teutonic Knights will have the right to establish castles and chapter houses within Hesse to ensure that the word of God is protected and spread accordingly.
- The Hospitaller Knights will be granted the same right. Alternatively, they may opt for a donation.
- Cologne will receive a generous donation, some from Hesse and some from the Papacy, to propogate any restoration and construction as they deem fit.
- If for some reason I have glossed over your nation, please do not panic and rage, but merely let me know what you think is appropriate for this surrender.
- His Holiness Pope Boniface IX - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 05:27, July 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Queen Margaret "The Valkyrie" of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, Uniter and Mother of the Kalmar Union and Protector of her people, and Defender of the Christian Faith- KawaiiKame (talk) 05:22, July 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Henrik Karlsson, Archbishop of Uppsala, regent for Queen Margaret "The Valkyrie" of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, Uniter and Mother of the Kalmar Union and Protector of her people, and Defender of the Christian Faith in Sweden - WolfyNail
- King Henry III of Castile and Leon, Defender of the Faith:
- King Wenceslaus IV of Bohemia, Defender of the Faith: Blocky858 (talk) 05:35, July 21, 2016 (UTC)
- King Charles VI of France, Defender of the Faith: NicDonalds
- Landgrave Louis I of Hesse: Sladather
- Philibert de Naillac, Grand Master of the Order of St John Hospitaller, Prince of Rhodes, Defender of the Faith: Callumthered (talk) 03:19, July 22, 2016 (UTC) (I opt for the castle and chapter-building rights).
- Albert IV, Archduke of Austria and Defender of the Faith-Lx (leave me a message) 19:19, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Archbishop Friedrich III von Saarwerden of Cologne, Defender of the Faith - NonsensicalJourney (talk)