The Treaty of Susquehanna was a treaty written up by the RoS government in an attempt to end the 2nd Pennsylvanian Civil War.
Treaty of Susquehanna
- All hostilities will cease between the RoS and Berwick Rebels by 21:00 Eastern Standard Time.
- Both parties shall meet in (Soon to Come) to negotiate Section 2 to adjust it to both sides liking.
- POW's on both sides shall be exchanged to their respective parties.
- The Republic of Susquehanna will regain lost territory in Montour, Lycoming, and Schukill County. Territory North of Interstate 80 shall be known as the State of Berwick.
- Berwick shall enter the ISAF as a member.
- An organization known as the Appalachian Union (AU) shall be founded as an economic and governmental union between the RoS, and Berwick.
- A non-aggression pact will be signed by both sides for the next 20 years
- Berwick shall turn over Turkish troops and advisors to the RoS for trial.
- Neither side shall pay war reparations.