Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Susquehanna was a treaty written up by the RoS government in an attempt to end the 2nd Pennsylvanian Civil War.
Treaty of Susquehanna
- All hostilities will cease between the RoS and Berwick Rebels by 21:00 Eastern Standard Time.
- Both parties shall meet in (Soon to Come) to negotiate Section 2 to adjust it to both sides liking.
- POW's on both sides shall be exchanged to their respective parties.
- The Republic of Susquehanna will regain lost territory in Montour, Lycoming, and Schukill County. Territory North of Interstate 80 shall be known as the State of Berwick.
- Berwick shall enter the ISAF as a member.
- An organization known as the Appalachian Union (AU) shall be founded as an economic and governmental union between the RoS, and Berwick.
- A non-aggression pact will be signed by both sides for the next 20 years
- Berwick shall turn over Turkish troops and advisors to the RoS for trial.
- Neither side shall pay war reparations.