Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This treaty was created to formally end the counterattack of the Indian League during the Tibetan invasion of Kangra and Ladakh.
- The Suri Empire shall be granted the territory indicated on the map below.
- The Plutocratic State of Jaunpur shall be granted the territory indicated on the map below
- The Raja of Ladakh shall be granted the territory indicated on the map below.
- The Urdustani Empire shall be granted the territory indicated below.
- The Raja of Multan shall be granted the territory indicated below.
- The Raja of Kangra shall be granted the territory below.
- The nations of Jaunpur and Bahamni shall formally acknowledge the power and sovereignty of the Urdustani Empire over themselves, as a form of protection against the debt-hungry nations of the League, and as a way of boosting their economy to prevent such debt crisis from ever occurring again.
- The nation of Suri Empire and the Urdustani Empire shall enter into a longstanding alliance designed to benefit the whole of India.
- The nation of Tibet shall be dismantled and divided into three nations:
- A mandatory peace of ten years shall be present in India and Tibet, so as to celebrate victories, nurse wounds, and preserve peace.
- The nation of Dhundara, while not gaining any territory, shall be compensated by having first access to the spoils of the war that do not lie in the immediate territory gained by Multan, Kangra, or Ladakh.
- Jaunpur: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 02:47, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Bahamni: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 02:47, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Urdustan: "SO SAYETH THE EAGLE" - Fascist Eagle ಠ_ಠ (talk) 02:52, October 8, 2014 (UTC)