Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Santiago is a peace treaty between the government of Chile and the government of Peru (and potentially in the future Brazil) to negotiate the terms of Peruvian surrender. The treaty is still being drafted.
- All conflicts between Chile (and potentially Brazil) and Peru will cease.
- Chile will annex the provinces of Arequipa, Apruimac, Ayacucho, Callao, Ancash, Cusco, Ica, La Libertad, Lambayeque, Moquegua, Piura, Puno, Tacna and Tumbes.
- Peru will become a satellite state of Chile, with the government aiding Chile in all future wars and paying a minor tribute.
- Should Brazil also become involved in the war against Peru, then they will obtain the territory of Ucayali, Madre de Dios and Loreto.
- Chile will become a member of the currently unnamed alliance consisting of Argentina, Uruguay and Chile.