Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of San Francisco ended the North American War in 2005, ending over 8 years of conflict and over 10 million deaths. Although most fighting had ceased months or years earlier due to separate armistices, the Treaty allowed a return to stability across much of North America.
- New England would continue the occupation of New York City, but would hold no land in continental New York. No war guilt clause was included. New England's sovereignty over Vermont was recognised by all parties concerned.
- The Dominion of Canada's sovereignty over Quebec was recognised by all parties concerned.
- The Free Republic of Wisconsin was recognised by all parties concerned.
- Louisiana was divided between Texas and the ICMAG
- Maryland would retain control of southern Pennsylvania and northern Virginia.
- The independence of the former states of the Rocky Mountan Confederation was recognised by all parties concerned.