|Treaty of Samarkand|
|Signatories|| the Caliphate|
The Treaty of Samarkand also called the Treaty of Kazan was drafted in 1890 in order to end the only single year conflict against the Tartary, the Tartary against the Caliphate, the RPSR, and Imperial Japan. Although not destroying the Tartary completely, it confiscated over 85% of the Tartary's land to the three participants of the war, with the RPSR receiving the most land of the three. The treaty also included terms on the division of Asia, also including the Roman Empire and the Empire of India.
Treaty of Samarkand
- The Tartary will cede all land bordering the Sea of Okhotsk to Japan. (Refer to Map)
- The Tartary will cede all of Siberia and the Urals to Russia. (Refer to Map)
- The Tartary will cede a moderate patch of land north of their state to Russia. (Refer to Map)
- The Tartary will cede a moderate patch of land north of their Central Asian vassals to the Caliphate. (Refer to Map)
- The Tartary will cede all land bordering the Black Sea to the Roman Empire
- All signatories will recognize the Tartary as in the Russian sphere of Influence
- The rump Tartary adopts a socialist government, forming the Democratic People's Republic of Tartary, and is added to the Orleans Conference
- The Caliphate and the Empire of India will divide Afghanistan into two claims (Refer to Map)
- Half of Burma, Nepal and Assam are all Indian claims. (Refer to Map)
- All signatories will recognize Korea as in the Japanese sphere of Influence, and Japanese claim on Korea. (Refer to Map)
Concerning Other Agreements
- Half of the Tartary Treasury will be divided equally between the three participants in the war.
- The Tartar Royal Family is deported to Constantinople with promise of safe passage.
- RSPR - Chairman Ivan Ayernov, Grand Chairman of the Russian People's Socialist Republic -
- the Caliphate - Caliph Hakeem bin Malik Hashemite, Successor to Prophet Muhammad and Leader of the Ummah. - Template:JoshSig2
- Imperial Japan - (Insert Name and Title Here) - His Holiness, Emperor Raijingusan, Emperor and Supreme Being of the Empire of Japan. -KawaiiKame
- Empire of India - Empress Farah Shah, Queen of the Indian Empire and Consort of the Caliph - ♣There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it♣
- Roman Empire - Thomas Kazantzakis, Foreign Minister of the Roman Empire - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it."