- The Scandinavian monarchy, Scandinavian commanders, and officers will be deposed and tried by the Scandinavian people for war crimes, after which the monarchy will be removed from power.
- The union of Scandinavia shall be broken, creating the independent states of Norway, Finland, Sweden, and Iceland.
- All former Scandinavian nations will establish a democratic government within the next two years.
- All nations of the Holy Roman Empire, including the kingdom of his majesty, Austria (Österreich), the kingdoms of Bavaria (Bayern), Saxony (Sachsen), and Württemberg, shall be united into one nation, known as Germany (Deutschland).
- Germany shall be a constitutional federal monarchy, ruled by the Holy Roman Emperor, king of Austria, with individual states of the Holy Roman Empire retaining provincial rights.
- A Reichstag shall be established by the German people in Berlin to serve as the legislative branch of the German government.
- The state of the Teutonic Order (Ordensstaat), Holy Roman Empire member, shall be annexed by Germany as East Prussia.
- The nation of Nordic Germany shall be annexed by Germany, and known as Schleswig-Holstein, comprised of the province's historic borders.
- Schleswig-Holstein shall retain provincial rights as a state of Germany, like all states of the Holy Roman Empire.
- The Jutland peninsula shall be divided between Germany and the Confederation of the Baltics, with Germany annexing the portion ceded to it after the Second Schleswig War.
- The Confederation of the Baltics shall be ceded the remainder of the Jutland Peninsula.
- Alsace and much of Lorraine—both originally German-speaking territories—were part of France, having been annexed by France′s King Louis XIV, who desired the Rhine as a "natural border". After approximately 200 years of French rule, Alsace and the German-speaking part of Lorraine were ceded to Germany in 1871 under the Treaty of Frankfurt. In 1919, both regions were returned to France. Alsace-Lorraine will be ceded to Germany.
- The Free City of Danzig (Freie Stadt Danzig), previously claimed by the Teutonic Order, will be annexed by Germany.
- Greenland, and its former Canadian colonies, will be returned to Denmark (Confederation of the Baltics).
- The Finnish regions of Kainuu (Kainuun maakunta) and North Karelia (Pohjois-Karjala) shall be ceded to the Russian Federation.
- Finland shall become a vassal of Russia, while Sweden and Norway shall remain heavily influenced by Russia, and susceptible to vassalage in the future.
- The Allied powers, hereby referred to as the 'Central Alliance', will consist of Germany, Switzerland, Croatia, Italy, Lombardy, and Venice.
- France will relinquish vassalage over Picardy and Brittany.
- Russia and Germany will oversee the disarmament of the majority of France's nuclear arsenal, and all of the former Scandinavian states' nuclear research.
- The nations of Norway, Iceland, France, Germany, and Italy will join NATO.
- All nations that sign this treaty will join the United League of Nations to help prevent war in the future.
- France will cede Brittany and Picardy from their sphere of influence.
- Since France lost I doubt they'll get to annex much. Mscoree (talk) 18:33, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- France already annexed them...G greg e (talk) 18:50, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
2. I want a Vassal and France should be split in three, my Vassal of Manaco, The French Empire, and the French Republic. Also I want to Annex the Danish Provence of Upper Swistag Octivian Marius (talk) 18:07, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- No. Mscoree (talk) 18:33, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Why can't I gain land that was taken after WWI by the Dans, I want to still be called Nordic Germany, and I get all the territory in the orange on my map. I need a Vassal, just let me have Manaco. Octivian Marius (talk) 18:56, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Monaco isn't even owned by France. Plus you're getting annexed by Germany, so it doesn't matter how much you land you get. Furthermore, you already are getting the land taken by Denmark after World War One. Mscoree (talk) 19:00, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I would give Manaco all of South East France and with that gain influence over them. Octivian Marius (talk) 19:05, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, you cant even spell the micronation you wish to vassalize. Therefore, including the implausible nature that Monaco is not in your sphere of influence, this is still a no.
4. Sweden was never in Nato, and should not be forced to join under this treaty. And also, just list the former states that would be joining Nato that way it is perfectally clear to everyone, so no missunderstanding occurs down the road. G greg e (talk)
South African Amenments
- Scandinavia should not be fully broken up. Finland should break away, and land should be taken away from Denmark, but it should remain one nation.
- The only reason Scandinavia was ruled as one nation was because of their personal union under Harold I.
- Maybe the minimum of Scandinavia should consist of Sweden and remaining Danish territory. G greg e (talk)
- Hmm. I still think Norway should be a part of the nation.
- At this point I think the Norwegians want independence, just like in OTL.
- Scandinavia should be German and to a slight degree Dutch influence - due to the nation's Germanic nature. A Germanic Union might be on the table.
- This might be a bit too much. Sure they're all Germanic nations, but they have all since developed separate cultures.
- Maybe just influence then?
- Germany and the Netherlands can begin influencing these nations, but as of yet there's no reason to include it in the treaty.
- Ok. So would the Russian influence part also be removed?
- That part actually makes a bit more sense since they had the chance to occupy the area. I will remove the part about the other Nordic nations, but basically what I meant was that they would be susceptible to vassalage in the future.
Nordic German Amendments
Mainly cocerning roll of ideas and Unity of Austria and Germany
In the south of France Manaco's size shall be greatly incressed and become a Vassal of Gemany. More coming ...
- Russian Federation: Edboy452 (talk) 17:46, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Korea: This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 17:55, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Greater Vietnamese Republic Tykur (talk) 19:44, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- United States: Mscoree (talk) 18:33, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Italy: Agent001 21:11, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Lombardy (NPC)
- Venice (NPC)
- Switzerland (NPC)
- Croatia (NPC)
- Union of South Africa and the Netherlands: Imp (Say Hi?!) 21:56, July 3, 2013 (UTC)