The Treaty of Rostock was a peace treaty which ended the War of Prussian aggression.
- The nation of Prussia and the Grand Duchy of Hesse and its allies shall agree to a non aggression pact lasting a minimum of twenty-five years.
- The region of Vorpommern (western third of Pomerania) will be annexed to Mecklenburg.
- The remainder of Pomerania will be granted independence from Prussia into the sovereign Duchy of Pomerania, within the Holy Roman Empire.
- Both parties agree to refrain from influencing or vassalizing the Duchy of Pomerania.
- The nation of Prussia shall agree to pay for the repair of any damaged infrastructure caused to the nations of Hamburg and Hesse during Prussia's initial invasion.
- Friedrich I, Duke of Hamburg and Mecklenburg Gib clay, remove Kebab
- George, Holy Roman Emperor, on behalf of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Archbishop-Elector Christian von Württemberg, on behalf of the Electorate of Trier. - NonEuclidean ツ (Talk)
- Karl II, King of Prussia Yank 01:55, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Wilhelm I, Grand Duke of Hesse Blocky858 (talk) 23:40, April 22, 2014 (UTC)