Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Rostock was a peace treaty which ended the War of Prussian aggression.
- The nation of Prussia and the Grand Duchy of Hesse and its allies shall agree to a non aggression pact lasting a minimum of twenty-five years.
- The region of Vorpommern (western third of Pomerania) will be annexed to Mecklenburg.
- The remainder of Pomerania will be granted independence from Prussia into the sovereign Duchy of Pomerania, within the Holy Roman Empire.
- Both parties agree to refrain from influencing or vassalizing the Duchy of Pomerania.
- The nation of Prussia shall agree to pay for the repair of any damaged infrastructure caused to the nations of Hamburg and Hesse during Prussia's initial invasion.
- Friedrich I, Duke of Hamburg and Mecklenburg Gib clay, remove Kebab
- George, Holy Roman Emperor, on behalf of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Archbishop-Elector Christian von Württemberg, on behalf of the Electorate of Trier. - NonEuclidean ツ (Talk)
- Karl II, King of Prussia Yank 01:55, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Wilhelm I, Grand Duke of Hesse Blocky858 (talk) 23:40, April 22, 2014 (UTC)