Annoyed with the Italian compensation for their war effort, King Ferdinand IV of Naples decided to make the Treaty of Rome, a Treaty for the Italian Front in the war of the Third Coalition. King Ferdinand IV hoped to get Sicilian aid with the treaty.
- All conflicts between France and Sicily, Naples and the Papal States will end.
- France will be 1 million Francs to Naples and the Papal States to repair earthquake damage.
- France will pay 100,000 francs to Sicily due to Sicilian support and minor earthquake damage.
- The Kingdom of Naples will annex the Western Italian Republic.
- The Papal States will annex the Eastern Italian Republic.