Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Annoyed with the Italian compensation for their war effort, King Ferdinand IV of Naples decided to make the Treaty of Rome, a Treaty for the Italian Front in the war of the Third Coalition. King Ferdinand IV hoped to get Sicilian aid with the treaty.
- All conflicts between France and Sicily, Naples and the Papal States will end.
- France will be 1 million Francs to Naples and the Papal States to repair earthquake damage.
- France will pay 100,000 francs to Sicily due to Sicilian support and minor earthquake damage.
- The Kingdom of Naples will annex the Western Italian Republic.
- The Papal States will annex the Eastern Italian Republic.