The Treaty of Regensburg is the document that officially ended the Pomerian Succession War of 1568. The war pitted the powers of Scandinavia, Bavaria, Westphalia and later Romania, against Hamburg. Hamburg was defeated in the war.
'******************NOTE: This Treaty is outdated!'******************
To see the updated treaty
The Kingdom of Bavaria will receive the following lands in continental Europe:
- Hamburg proper
- A narrow strip of land between Pomerania and Holstein.
- The island of Rügen off the north-eastern coast of Pomerania.
The Scandinavian Empire will receive the following lands in continental Europe:
- Part of Bremen in Jutland
Scandinavia will also receive Hamburg's land in the Americas known as Neu Brunswick. Neu Lüneberg and Williamsburg in Africa will be ceded.
- Romania shall reiieve the Hamburger colony in Somalia.
- Romania shall receive Hamburger naval knowledge on Frigates and Galleons.
Westphalia PropositionThe Kingdom of Westphalia shall receive the following lands in continental Europe:
- The south western bit of Luneburg
Yamasee (Banche Esterno) Proposal
Banche Esterno gets the following colony from Hamburg
- Neu Hamburg
Final TermsThe Kingdom of Bavaria will receive:
- Hamburg province (incl. Brunswick), Hamburg City
- Bremen (*non-Jutlandic Bremen)
- A small strip of land between Holstein/Lübeck and Mecklenberg
The Kingdom of Westphalia will receive:
- A southern portion of Bremen
- Free trade and port access to the Bavarian holdings of Bremen Port and Rügen
The Scandinavian Empire will receive:
- Neu Brunswick (Borealia)
- Neu Lüneberg (Africa)
- Williamsburg (Africa)
The Consulate of Romania will receive:
- Hamburger Somalian/Mogadishu colony (Africa)
- Written knowledge on Galleons and Frigates
The Roman Empire/Yamasee will receive:
- Neu Hamburg (Borealia)
- Romania: Consul Vladimir Dracul Basarab, Lord Protector of Romania, Protector of Kiev, Protector of Bulgaria, Protector of Al-Samud, Dragon of the South. Stephanus rex (talk) 01:15, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Roman Empire: Theodore III Palaiologos, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 01:32, July 23, 2014 (UTC)