Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Ras is a land trade between the Roman Empire and Croatia in order to benefit two ethnic groups, Croats and Serbs, in Ragusa and Raška, respectively.
- Croatia will receive Ragusa as an autonomous province which will retain the right to choose its own knyaz, although he will still be subordinate to the king.
- The Roman Empire shall receive Raška as a vassal which will be able to be incorporated into either Serbia or the Roman Empire depending on the Emperor's choice.
- Both the Roman Empire and Croatia will aid in the migration of other ethnic groups in case they decline to live under different rule.
- By the Grace of God, Božidar I Nelipić, King of Croatia and all Croats, Lord of the Eastern Adriatic SkyGreen24(Party,quotes) 21:27, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Diplomat Manuel Cristou, representing Theodore III Palaiologos, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Stephen Dušan V Lazarević of the Serbian Empire: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, August 8, 2014 (UTC)