The Treaty of Ras is a land trade between the Roman Empire and Croatia in order to benefit two ethnic groups, Croats and Serbs, in Ragusa and Raška, respectively.
- Croatia will receive Ragusa as an autonomous province which will retain the right to choose its own knyaz, although he will still be subordinate to the king.
- The Roman Empire shall receive Raška as a vassal which will be able to be incorporated into either Serbia or the Roman Empire depending on the Emperor's choice.
- Both the Roman Empire and Croatia will aid in the migration of other ethnic groups in case they decline to live under different rule.
- By the Grace of God, Božidar I Nelipić, King of Croatia and all Croats, Lord of the Eastern Adriatic SkyGreen24(Party,quotes) 21:27, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Diplomat Manuel Cristou, representing Theodore III Palaiologos, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Stephen Dušan V Lazarević of the Serbian Empire: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:34, August 8, 2014 (UTC)