|Treaty of Peace between the Central and Associated Powersand the United Kingdom|
|Signed||December 31, 1916|
|Effective||January 10, 1917|
|Languages||German, English, Italian|
- Germany received Gibraltar.
- Italy received Malta.
- The Ottoman Empire received Cyprus.
- The Ottoman Empire received the protectorate of Egypt and Britain would renounce their claims to Sudan. Egypt and the Ottomans would negotiate the future of Sudan.
- Germany received the islands of Zanzibar, Mauritius, and Ascension.
- Italy received British Somaliland.
- Germany regained control of Togo (Togo had surrendered to the Allies in 1914).
Middle East and Asia
- Britain would renounce all claims in Persia.
- The Ottoman Empire receives Kuwait.
- Germany receives all British land on New Guinea.
- Germany gained control of the Solomon Islands.
- Britain gave up all treaty ports in China to Germany. For all concessions in China that Germany already had access to, Italy replaced Britain. For all concessions in China that Germany and Italy already had access to, Austria-Hungary replaced Britain. If Germany, Britain, Austria-Hungary, and Italy all had access to the same concession in China, then Britain would be allowed to keep that concession.
Access to Sea
- All signatories agrees to not block access to sea for any body of water, not including rivers within a country. This also did not restict taxing British ships hoping to use the Suez Canal.
- Britain payed £1 billion in reparations to Germany
- British trade of submarines, destroyers, and battleships was forbidden.
- British trade of tanks was forbidden.
- British production, trade, and use of chemical weapons was forbidden.
- The total number of British submarines could not exceed the total number of German submarines.