| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
The Treaty of Porto Natal ended the state of war between the Empire of Brazil and the nations of Scandinavia, signed in the year 1906.
- Scandinavia will cede the colony of Namibia in its entirety to the Empire of Brazil.
- Scandinavia shall pay a war indemnity of 10% of its income in Africa to Brazil for the next fifty years.
- All land formally owned by Pskov intersecting with Namibia, and south of Walvis Bay will be sold to Brazil as per the attached map from Spain.
- Brazil promises to sell Namibia to the nation of Andea within fifteen years, however will retain the small enclave of Walvis Bay, partially to facilitate a military withdrawal.
- Brazil will be allowed military access to Andean Namibia and use of its ports.
- A small land exchange will occur along the Brazilian-Andean border (to create less border gore).
- Andea adds that this exchange will occur when Namibia is ceded to Andea.
- Andea also adds the following 2 terms:
- Any Andean citizen in the area will be allowed to leave the territory and return to Andea at any time.
- Should Andean citizens choose to remain, their right to their property in the area will be respected.
According to every other past algorithm and everything people have told me, it is of the main nation. Not to mention the algorithm is missing some things anyway, and could potentially be even more. Not to mention it states in the rules that the percentage is of the loser's territories. And not to mention if I annexed twelve percent of Namibia, the rest would probably collapse, or be reduced to a population of a few thousand desert inhabitants, so what's the point. Fritzmet (talk) 23:09, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
The algorithm's good enough for Sky and it's good enough for me. If we did colonial results being the whole nation, Kras would have been able to collapse the UNR completely with his original draft of the Winter War. The age of colonialism wasn't very long ago. Not sure why people are forgetting/making up new rules to suit their means. Crim de la Crème 23:25, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
If you read the discussion between Sky and I on the talk page he actually says he forgot to add some stuff. That said I think I've annoyed Sky enough, so if we can just finish the war without fixing the last part, and save some time, that would be great. "Not sure why people are forgetting/making up new rules to suit their means," is fairly ironic, since I am citing a rule actually on the rules page, whereas you are attempting to disregard it to suit your means. And if you don't sign the treaty I will likely just ask a mod to. Fritzmet (talk) 23:28, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
Yeah, not on the rules page. Fritz... I really want you to think about this. Why would a colonial algo grant you 12% of the entirety of the Scandinavian nations? Crim de la Crème 23:55, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
It states on the rules that the percentage is the amount of land you can take from their territories (plural). And why would a colonial algorithm grant you that much? Think about it, it would be impossible to have any major colonial wars at all if not for that rule without toppling the European nation. And if that's not evidence enough, look to the fact that all the moderators and players I've talked to today, and all the ones in the game, have agreed to this. And look to all the past algorithms and treaties (including the one you just made in Borealia), and you'll see this is the case. Fritzmet (talk) 01:59, June 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Brazil - Fritzmet (talk) 14:54, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Andea - #PraiseRoosevelt. 14:54, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Spain - Hugo Ruben Rojas
- Scandinavia - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 15:15, June 27, 2015 (UTC)