Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Petrozavodsk, also known as the Treaty of Karelian Prosperity was a treaty created between Novgorod and Scandinavia in an effort to limit conflicts over colonial expansion in the Karelia region.
- Novgorod will refrain from colonizing the homeland of the western Sami people (approximately 2/3 of the available territory) in exchange for Scandinavia refraining from colonizing the Kola Peninsula (approximately 1/3 of available territory).
- Novgorod will make a conscious effort to steer settlers to the northeast, while the Scandinavians to the northwest.
- To avoid confusion the Russian vassal of Karelia will be known as the "Duchy of Karelia", while the Scandinavian vassal of Karelia will be known as the "Duchy of Finland".
- Both sides will attempt to resolve any territorial dispute that should arise in the Karelia region.
- Prince Ivan on behalf of the Novgorod Republic and its vassals (Signing for RazorFangZ14) - Tr0llis (talk) 19:45, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Elsa, Queen of Scandinavia and her vassals- Bananananananana BAT-CRIM 21:14, May 12, 2014 (UTC)