The Treaty of Petrozavodsk, also known as the Treaty of Karelian Prosperity was a treaty created between Novgorod and Scandinavia in an effort to limit conflicts over colonial expansion in the Karelia region.
- Novgorod will refrain from colonizing the homeland of the western Sami people (approximately 2/3 of the available territory) in exchange for Scandinavia refraining from colonizing the Kola Peninsula (approximately 1/3 of available territory).
- Novgorod will make a conscious effort to steer settlers to the northeast, while the Scandinavians to the northwest.
- To avoid confusion the Russian vassal of Karelia will be known as the "Duchy of Karelia", while the Scandinavian vassal of Karelia will be known as the "Duchy of Finland".
- Both sides will attempt to resolve any territorial dispute that should arise in the Karelia region.
- Prince Ivan on behalf of the Novgorod Republic and its vassals (Signing for RazorFangZ14) - Tr0llis (talk) 19:45, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Elsa, Queen of Scandinavia and her vassals- Bananananananana BAT-CRIM 21:14, May 12, 2014 (UTC)