Surrender and Partition of France
- France will commit total unconditional surrender to Aquitaine and her allies.
- France will turn over French Guiana to Aquitaine
- The region will now be known as Cayenne and will be under Portuguese influence, vassalization, and will apply join the League of Latin America. This region may be transfered to the United Republics or Brazil at a later point.
- France, as on the 1998.25 Map posted by G greg e (talk) will be divided as such
- France's Caribbean possessions will be granted full complete independence.
- Netherlands will directly annex its portion of France to its country and will handle all of its affairs. A list of the French regions given to Netherlands are
- Lower Normandy
- Upper Normandy
- Nord-Pas-de Calais
- Champagne Ardenne
- Aquitaine will govern the following additional regions
- The region of Rhone Alps will be known as Liberated Republic of the Kingdom of Lyon, and will be an Aquitaine Vassal. It will consist of the following regions
- Rhone Alps
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (ceded by Toulouse)
- Aquitaine will receive the remaining French military and will inherit their technology, forces, including their nation scores. They will be known as the main French successor state
- Toulouse will govern the following additional regions and will cede Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur to Lyon
- Lyon will join the Iberian Community
- Monaco will remain the responsibility of defense by Lyon.
- Brittany, Picardy and the French Channel League City-States all are recognized as independent by all nations who sign this treaty.
- French Antarctic Territory will be given to Aquitaine
- Mayotte and Reunion will be under Aquitaine rule.
- French Pacific Islands will be given their choice independence or rule from Aquitaine, Toulouse, or Lyon. This applies to French Indonesia, New Caldonia, French Polynesia, and Wallis and Futuna.
- Netherlands and South Africa will sign a Non-Aggression Pact with the Iberian Community.
- For Netherlands to accept their gains in France, they must sign this treaty and the NAP.
Swiss Proposed Amendments
- The area of the Alps shall be secced to Switzerland for occupation.