The Treaty of Paris was signed by the Federal States of America, the Republic of California, and the Confederation of States. It was signed with Germany as the neutral mediator in 1944. The Treaty of Paris said:
- Let the FSA exist in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
- Have the FSA admit it was the agressor in said war.
- Have the FSA grant the Republic of California and the Confederation of States full access to the Mississippi river and Ohio River.
- New England, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania shall be ceded to the Confederation of States.
- All states West of the Mississippi shall be ceded to California.
- The FSA will become a joint protectorate of the Confederation of States and the Republic of California.
- The Californian Army shall conduct tribunals of war crimes during this time.
- The FSA will have no military unless the Confederation of States and the Republic of California.