Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Pandua is a treaty created to counter the influence and belligerance of Timur, the Timurid Empire, and its descendents.
- The free Indian States (Gondwana, Gwalior, Bastar, Vijaynagar, Khandesh, Malwa, Merwar, Marwar, Kathiawar, Gujarat, Dhundhar, Jaisalmer, Venad, Kozhikode, Jaffna, Raigama) agree to ally with each other.
- They agree to base the alliance upon stopping foreign influence and belligerence, such as that of the Timurids, its descendents, and its Persians, from gaining a foothold in India.
- They agree to go to war to either defend against and/or directly remove foreign influence/footholds from the common land of India.
- Vijaynagar: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 15:25, March 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Gujarat: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 15:25, March 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Jaisalmer: Nope
- Venad: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 15:25, March 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Jaffna: Nope
- Raigama: Nope
- Bengal: Eiplec - ಠ_ಠ (talk) 15:14, March 30, 2014 (UTC)