Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Pamplona was a treaty that pertained to the vassalage of the Kingdom of Navarre by the Kingdom of France.
- The Kingdom of Navarre will become a vassal of the Kingdom of France.
- The Kingdom of Navarre will use the language of Latin, French, or Basque in official court documents.
- The Kingdom of Navarre will pay feudal taxes to the Kingdom of France.
- The Kingdom of Navarre will provide armies to the Kingdom of France, and will defend garrisons in its name.
- The Kingdom of France will defend the lands of the Kingdom of Navarre from foreign invaders.
- The Kingdom of France will build forts in Elizondo and Estella.
- The Kingdom of Navarre will be allowed to ally foreign powers as long as it does not conflict the Kingdom of France's interests.
- The Kingdom of Navarre will be an entity that will be able to make their own laws (does not need to follow French laws).
- Charles III, the King of Navarre, will retain the title King of Navarre until his death, but upon the coronation of the next ruler of Navarre, they will assume the title Duke.
By Grace of God, King of France, Defender of the Faith, Charles VI of Valois:
By Grace of God, King of Navarre, Charles III Évreux: "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 00:02, July 25, 2016 (UTC)