Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Treaty of Padua|
|Treaty of the Peace of Padua|
|Type of treaty||Peace Treaty|
Conquest of Venice
|Ratifiers||Naples, Genoa, Ottoman Empire, Milan, Knights of St. John|
The Treaty of Padua was a peace treaty ending the Venetian War of 1403-1404. It was signed and ratified in 1405 by the victorious parties of the Venetian War.
- The Most Serene Republic of Venice shall be declared non-existent. Its territories shall be divided as laid out in terms 2 to 6.
- The Kingdom of Naples shall receive possession of the erstwhile-Venetian Ionian Islands, Corfu, and Durazzo.
- The Most Serene Republic of Genoa shall receive possession of the southern half of the isle of Euboea.
- The Ottoman Empire shall receive possession of the northern half of the isle of Euboea.
- The Duchy of Milan shall receive possession of the Dogado, Domini di Teraferma and Istria.
- The Knights of St. John shall receive the isles of Candia and Karpathos.
- A state of non-aggression shall exists between all signatories of this treaty for a period of no fewer than five years.
- Duke Gian Galeazzo Visconti of Milan: I'd rather be a hammer than a nail... 18:59, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- King Ladislaus of Naples: Pyradox (talk) 19:14, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Doge Marco Visconti of Genoa Prince Octavian , of Jerusalem, Sicily, and Swabia, and Duke of Amalfi.