| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
The Treaty of Odessa was a document that officially ended the Karelian War.
- The nations of the United Norse Crown shall relinquish all claims over the cities and and territorial possessions of Lubeck, Holstein, and Bremen, and the United Norse Crown and/or its successor(s) shall make no attempts to expand into the lands of the Holy Roman Empire.
- The state of Lubeck shall be annexed by the Duchy of Hamburg.
- The states of Bremen and Holstein shall swear fealty to the Duchy of Hamburg for its protection, and shall be recognized as a vassal of the Duchy of Hamburg.
- The nations of the United Norse Crown; Denmark, Norway, Sweden, shall be recognized as one nation joined under the union of the Swedish king.
The Novgorod Republic shall annex a portion of Scandinavian Finland (to be determined, probably minimal).
- The United Norse Crown shall cease any efforts to colonize the Kola Peninsula, Finland, or Karelia.
The nation of Great Perm shall be liberated from the Golden Horde and established as a vassal of the Grand Duchy of Moscow.
- The regions of North Germany shall be occupied jointly by the nations of Hamburg and Hesse to facilitate reconstruction.
- The ports and facilities of Bremen shall be open for use by Austria, Hesse, and other states of the Holy Roman Empire allowed by the emperor.
- The island of Gotland and the city Visby shall be ceded to the nation of Prussia.
- The city of Tönning shall be established as a port of the nation of Hesse.
- The Cities of Turku and Porvoo and their surroundings shall become a free trade cities under the stewardship of Pskov.
- Emperor Karl I of Prussia (Yank)
- Albert II, Holy Roman Emperor, on behalf of the Imperial realm and the Archduchy of Austria - Mscoree (talk) 03:04, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Dmitri I of the Novgorod Republic - ( 03:21, March 27, 2014 (UTC))
- William I, Duke of Hamburg You want me to sign this? I'm afraid I can't do that
- Artem Leonidovich I Zaytsev, Knyaz of Pskov-Lx (leave me a message) 16:18, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Dmitri I of Moscow
- Archbishop-Elector Jakob von Sierk on behalf of the Electorate of Trier - NonEuclidean ツ (Talk)