Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Nancy was a treaty signed in 1464 in the city of Nancy, Duchy of Lorraine, which ended the Burgundian War of Independence.
- All fighting will cease, and the armies of the parties will not advance further.
- The Kingdom of Navarre will be ceded to the Kingdom of Castile.
- Castile will receive of monetary compensation for damages sustained in its involvement in the war.
- The Kingdom of France will remove all presence from Iberia. Nothing gained by the Treaty of Zaragoza will be recognized as legitimate, and France will return all ceded territories.
- In accordance with English will, Castile will work to make Portugal an independent kingdom again, with separate negotiations at a later time for that.
- The Duchy of Brittany will no longer be in allegiance to France but be a vassal to Richard IV and all of his descendants in accordance with succession to the English and Scottish thrones.
- The Pas- De Calais will be ceded to the Kingdom of England and Scotland.
- The Kingdom of England and Scotland will remove all forces from occupied French terrioty.
- The Duchy of Bar will be ceded to Burgundy.
- The Duchy of Lorraine will be ceded to Brandenburg-Luxembourg.
- Brandenburg-Luxembourg will be given monetary compensation for its involvement in the war.
- Burgundy's fealty to the French throne will be ended immediately.
- The Counties of Champagne and Picardy will be ceded to Burgundy. (According to this map)
- The Dukes of Burgundy will be recognized by the signing parties as Kings of Burgundy, whose territories will join the Holy Roman Empire.
I am fine to sign the terms, I want to review what person adds when he gets on.02:19, September 19, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah these are my terms, User:Person67
King Richard IV, Kingdom of England and Scotland User:Person67
Charles VII:19:03, September 19, 2016 (UTC)
Eleanor I, by the Grace of God, of the Kingdoms of Aragon, Castile, Catalonia, Leon, Granada, Gibraltar, Majorca, Navarre, Sardinia and Valencia, Queen; Countess of Malta; Defender of the Faith — T I M (TSW • AH • MGW • Contribs) 12:51, September 20, 2016 (UTC)