The Treaty of Murcia was a treaty signed in Murica, Castile in order to provide commercial cooperation between Genoa and Castile.
- The Republic of Genoa shall yearly lend 15 of the most technologically advanced ships to the Kingdom of Castile for trade purposes.
- The ships shall be built for trading
- The ships shall be sailed by a Castilian crew but will be commanded by Genovese officers.
- They will fly the Castilian flag and participate under Castilian trade laws.
- The profits will be split 70/30 between the King of Castile and the Bank of St. George.
- The ships will serve primarily a peace function and not fight unless fired upon first.
- The ships will be maintained by the Castilian government while on the trade routes.
- This treaty shall apply for a total of 20 years unless renewed.
- Marco Visconti, Doge of Genoa: