The Treaty of Munich was the treaty that ended the potential war scare between the Roman Empire, Scandinavia, and Hamburg. It also ended the current boundary disputes between the respective parties.
- All parties will cease actions of war and agree to a twenty year non-aggression pact.
- The Cherokee land and one half of New Hamburg will be ceded to Rome.
- Since the borders of the Cherokee land is disputed between Rome, France, and Scandinavia, and Hamburg granted the lands to Rome, Rome will be responsible for handling such border disputes.
Seeing as the war was only taking place in Borealia, and the deal only pertained to the transfer of Borealian territory to Rome, I will not sign the treaty with the last two points in the treaty, though the deal with Rome with go into effect as agreed with Mp. I am that guy (talk) 01:18, February 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Roman Empire: Thomas IV Palaiologos, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 00:48, February 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Scandinavia: King Kristoffer IV Griffins, King of Scandinavia, Lord of Denmark-Norway, Lord of Sweden, King in the North. Crim de la Crème 01:02, February 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Hamburg: Friedrich IV von Hamburg, By the Grace of God, Duke of Hamburg, Duke of Mecklenburg, Count of Holstein, Defender of the Realm and Her People I am that guy (talk)
- Bavaria: Mary I, Queen of the Crown-Union of Germany, and Sir Gregory Hartingen, Präsident of the Deutsch Diet. Cookiedamage (talk) 00:47, February 18, 2015 (UTC)